Chapter *5*

Farkas and the kid was on their way to home. To home in Farkas county ,SwampCastle . Where the Baron waited for the hunter and the target. He knew they won't get back in three days but the horse needed rest and the kid too. He rented a room in the border of SwampCastle and leaved the horse in a barn near the inn. Tying the kid to the bed he went to get food from the inn on the ground floor of the two stores brick house.

After eating and drinking wheat beer Farkas went up to the room with fresh grilled piglet meat and grapes.The kid was sleeping unmoving on the bed.He didn't complained or whined .Farkas thought it will be a nasty job to kidnap a kid,but he didn't fought or anything remained rather calmed. Even waited for the man in the middle of the night.It was unheard of .Strange but Farkas wasn't one to complain he was even stranger kid.

"Hey kid!" Kicking the kid with his foot not too roughly Farkas balanced the plate of piglet meat in one hand the grapes in the other. "Wake up!Food!"

The kid slowly opened his eyes and tried to move his hands to his head but only one could reach his eyes after al the other was tied to the leg of the bed. "Food?"

"Yea."

The kid sat up and yawned ."For me?"

"Yea."

"Thanks."

Farkas didn't said anything just raised his brows and gave the plate to the kid and the grapes too. "I ain't starving a kid. I am delivering you not killing you."

"You won't." Commented the kid without mocking the hunter.Like stating facts.Calm and confident tone that made Farkas frown and angry at the same time. "You bet I will, eat and shut up."

With that Farkas went down to the inn again ordering more of the golden liquid that made him feel cozy and warm. A young same muscular bodied man sat down beside him and ordered some stronger wine . Looking at the hunter through his long black curls the other man asked."Are you the Wolf?"

Farkas raised an eyebrow."Who?" Without glancing at the questioning man he took big gulps from his wheat beer until the jar was empty.

"The. . . never mind then if you don't know." Smiled the long wavy haired man . "What's your name?" Asked while taking a sip from his wine.

"Who wants to know?" Turned his head Farkas to look in the other man dark green eyes who grinned a toothy grin ,and when he did dimples appeared on his bronze colored face.

"Sept." Offered his hand the black wavy haired one to Farkas. "Name is Sept. You?"

The red short haired man nodded taking the hand giving it a firm shook before answering."Farkas."

"Farkas?" Raised his brows Sept ."Never heard name like that. "

"I see" Shot an annoyed glance Farkas at the interest in his name and stood up. "Bye .Sept."

Before the man with the long wavy black hair could spoke another word Farkas made his way to the stairs and went up to his room where he realized the kid is sleeping on the only bed. He sat down in a chair getting out of his leather cloak.Then stood up again and pulled closer another chair to his legs .Farkas after the movements tried to get comfortable ,as comfortable as in two old wooden chair get when they are working as a bed.To a not in any way small body. The sword was across Farkas stomach grip on it like always. Awareness ,second lesson.Always be ready.

The door opened in the smelly room of the old and rundown inn. The dark bronze colored figure glanced at the bed saber in his hand and take a step forward ,to realize that the body is much smaller then the one he is searching for.But the mistake was too big and he felt a body slamming against his back. Blade on his throat hands restrained. "What do you want ?"Whispered his question Farkas at the other ear.

"Are you the Wolf?" Hissed through clench teeth the green eyed man in the shadows of the night. Hands searching for a crack on the other defense.

"AND.IF.I.AM?" Strengthened his grip Farkas on the other man ,making the blade breaking skin on the other throat.

"Then fuck you!" Answered the man and pushed off the other of his own body turning around fast and raising the saber in his hands .

Farkas sword met with the other blade and both man went on full rage with adrenalin pulsing through their body, blades meeting each other again and again. Farkas kicked the other in the stomach while he raised his blade and Sept went to his knees from the pain.

Not loosening his grip on his saber Sept went down and rolled onto his back as Farkas went for the neck with his sword. Almost cutting Sept head off,almost. The long haired man kicked the other in the bends of the knees and Farkas came onto the floor as a reflex from the kick on his leg.

Sept kicked in the face the kneeling man whose head snapped back along with his body. The long haired man got up with fast movements and was ready to gut out Farkas when a screaming voice stopped him."NO!"

Sept looked in the way of the bed."You can't,Sept please don't." Pleaded the skinny thing on the bed the long haired man who sat on the other body ready to kill him. But hearing his name he frowned."How?"

Farkas noticing the chance lifted his hips moving the other body and took him by surprise at the neck with his hands .Pushing Sept back and now he was on top. "No.You can't kill each other." Shouted the kid earning raised brows from the two man.

"I kill whom i wanna kill, kid.Shut up." Commanded Farkas and pulled out his hand knife from it's holder from the belt around his hips on his leather pants.While the other body struggled against his trying to free himself.

"You can't ,he will save your life. " Stated the kid with a straight face .

"The fuck are you talking about?" Squealed Sept from the raising anger ."Me ?Saving this shitfaced bastard life ?Never!" Struggling again and freeing successfully one hand he punched Farkas who was too late to dodge it.

"You fucker." Cursing the red haired man took Sept's wrist and pushed it against the floor above his head pulling the long wavy hair alongside with the movement. Blood ran from Farkas noise to his chin. "SEE KID?" He shouted at the way of the bad. While placing a leg between the other's .Sept eyes went wide and realization hit him. Farkas grinned and licked the blood from his lips but not stopping it from falling in tiny drops in the other face. On the bronze skin.

Can't move.Sept knew it. He didn't wanted to risk his cock safety. Shit,shit.

"You can't ,Farkas he will save you and me.Us ,he will save us in the future. And he is an ally. "Noted the tied up kid.

"Ally? Future ? What are you talking about? Like you know anything kid!" Shouted Farkas while smirking on the man under him ,who was frowned and panicked. Farkas could almost hear the wheels to rotate in the green eyed bastard head.

"I know what i am talking about. Farkas he is an ally .Our ally. He will save you.You must not kill him. "

"Shut up kid.The hell are you talking about?" Farkas tightened the grip and moved his knee closer between the other legs as Sept started to fight off him again.

"The future ,I am talking about the future."

"HUH?" The two man asked simultaneously.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?HOPE YOU LIKE IT!PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT OR GIVE ME A VOTE IF YOU GOT INTERESTED IN THE STORY.THANKS FOR READING .IT MEANS A LOT.