3

Na Jaemin

We were laughing to our hearts' extent.

This will be our last ball. We have to enjoy this moment while we have it.

Then I looked around. The boys are complete but -

"Where's Da Eun?" Jeno asked.

"I think she said earlier she'll go to the washroom for a while. If I heard her right." Mark said.

We continued to enjoy the night - the food, the dance floor, each others' company.

As I watched my friends enjoying their time with their partners, I suddenly remembered something.

"I'll go find Da Eun." I told Mark who was dancing nearest to me.

I went to the washroom where she said she'll go. I even texted her and asked where she is.

Waiting for almost already 15 minutes, still I didn't get a reply from Da Eun. However, I continuously see women going in and out of the washroom.

"Excuse me. Perhaps, you saw Da Eun inside? She was wearing a floral dress that was flowing until her knees."

Yes, I didn't buy a new dress for her anymore because she keeps telling me "I'm not comfortable with this." And yes, she look uncomfortable on them.

It is too difficult to buy her clothes. No wonder she just wears tees and jeans.

"I think, yes. She was just there standing at the corner of the washroom. I thought she was a ghost at first."

After closing the door, I looked for her inside the women's washroom.

"Yang Da Eun?" my voice echoed inside the room. "Yang Da Eun? Are you here? It's me, Jaemin."

One cubicle slowly opened, revealing Da Eun who was just standing there.

"Yah, come here." I told her calmly as I carefully drag her out of that cubicle.

I wanted to pull her out of the washroom because obviously, I cannot stay there any longer.

"Where are we going?" with a very soft voice, she asked.

I intertwined my fingers with her and smiled, "We'll go out to talk. Do you want to talk inside a washroom, here?"

She looked so surprised to what I asked so I just dragged her out of there without getting her answer.