5

Na Jaemin

Weekend came and since that day, I haven't talked to Da Eun.

But she kept on sending me messages.

Doesn't she know I didn't want to talk to her yet?

Doesn't she know I needed space -

"Wow! Lasagna? Can I have a bite? Or maybe more." Haechan asked. I looked at the container he was holding. He checked all what's inside our fridge.

"Who made that?" Jeno asked.

"Da Eun did, isn't it?" Mark asked. without removing my eyes on my paper, I nodded.

"Then it must taste good! Go and heat it Haechan." Mark said and Haechan immediately transferred it to another bowl and heated it in the microwave.

"You haven't talked to her?" Jeno asked.

I shook my head as I closed the notebook in front of me.

"I know you're affected." Jeno said. He noticed my eyebrows wrinkled and he laughed after. "It's obvious. You're not good in hiding, Jaemin."

"It's not that he's not good in hiding. Rather we know him so well." Mark corrected.

"You should go and talk to her. Whatever your problem is." Jeno said that I quickly disagreed with.

"We don't have a problem."

"You have. You have a lot. You probably just didn't know." Jeno said. I looked at him straight and he bravely stared at me. "Five months is short, I know. But I saw everything that happened between you and Da Eun."

"What are you trying to say?" I asked.

"It's obvious even without you telling us. Don't let Da Eun alone make this relationship work." He said before shaking my shoulder.

I knew what he wanted to say. Jeno knows our relationship was fake.

I also know, he likes Da Eun.

"I'll go check on her." He said and left the house.

You can just take her if you want.