*15

Yang Da Eun

"Why are you so scared to meet boys?" Jisoo complained.

Boys.

"Not that I'm scared to meet them. I just need them now."

"So you'll meet one once you think you need them in your life? Come on, Da Eun. We're not teenagers anymore. You should meet the man of your life sooner."

"I know."

Sohye butted in and said, "She wants her man to be the first and last."

"But Jaemin was your first right?" Jisoo asked.

"It was a fake relationship so I couldn't consider it as my first."

"But you still made efforts for him. Right?" She said and so I agreed.

"Whatever, Jisoo. Don't force her. Okay?" Sohye said, saving me from Jisoo. I mouthed thank you before they entered a restaurant together as I stayed outside.

I watched them take their seats inside before I take my leave.

However, someone suddenly grabbed my hand and intertwined my fingers with hers - or his?

I was surprised to see a man all dressed up holding my hand. His cheeks were tainted red - it can still be seen despite the color of skin he has.

"I-I'm sorry but can you help me?" He asked. He sounded like he was too nervous. He can't look at me straight - instead, his eyes were glued at a direction on the floor.

"My friends are forcing me to meet some ladies - which I think is not need but they think so. Can you snatch me out of the scene or, can you take me with you now? I'll tell them a cousin of mine saw me and dragged me along with her to shop."

I sighed, not a disappointed one. I'm glad he mentioned us being cousins. I thought I had to pretend as someone's lover again.

"You can do it." I removed my hand from his grip. He immediately said sorry after remembering he was holding my hand. "Just meet them and be friendly. You don't have to date them right away."

But to my surprise, he suddenly laughed. He lifted his face a looked at me. I didn't know he was taller than me. He brushed up his hair and showed me that manly - kind of attractive but somewhat of a bad boy's - smile.

What's happening?

"It didn't work. It's my first time doing this. Girls have always been intimidated how manly I appeared to them so I approached like I was a very delicate guy." He stood straight in front of me and extended his hand for a handshake. "Thanks for the encouragement. Let's meet again. Moon Taeil. And you are?"

*****

Now, finally, this book is done. But I am going to post two (2) epilogue(s).

- lovingseoul ~