60

Chapter 60
Jordan
"so How Is this gonna play out now?" I asked "we're going to his house and we're gonna blow it up" cameron said making it around so easy. "I don't get it" rileigh said "It'll take place Friday.  He's supposed to be hosting something that day meaning He knows we're showing up. We have to bump up the training Before then" cameron said.  I sighed,  im exhausted and cameron and i 's anniversary is tomorrow
He hasn't said anything about it.
Im not expecting anything huge considering the mess we're in right now. I don't want any gifts,  I don't want sex either.  I just want to spend time with my husband.
"so now what?" Austin asked "we're gonna Start training" I don't really feel like it so I wont.  Everyone started standing up and I went upstairs "where are you going?" cameron asked "upstairs " I continued walking
He followed me grabbing my wrist "are you okay? " he asked "I should be asking you that" He smiled "im fine." I nodded "that's good" I sat on the bed propping my leg up.  "are you Not training? because I would really like it if you did" I shook my head "no I don't feel like it.  I'll do it later tonight though.. Maybe" he Laid on me "get off!" I pushed him "what if you break your ribs again cameron! Get away" he chuckled rolling off of me.  "I would cuddle with you but I have to go to some actual work now" he kissed my hand left.  I picked up my phone and called teegan "girl guess the fudge cake what" I said when she answered the phone. "wait is steph with you.  If he is put it on speaker" I told her "what happened?" steph asked "okay so as you guys now we went to the club the other day and I had to kill cage right?  So im doing my thing or whatever and he does but then a whole show down starts happening,  cameron got shot and so did Zach.  Cameron's alright but Zach Fell into a coma and I got to watch over him at the hospital while Kendall went to get some food.  So im talking to this kid and he suddenly wakes up.  The monitor starts blaring and I'm ready to call the nurses.  He stops me and starts muttering Kendall's name.  He starts telling me who shot him and guess who It was?" I paused "it was Kendall guys!!" they gasped "are you serious!?" they shout "oh my god! That's horrible" teegan exclaimed "that's a whole 'nother level of fucked up" steph said "then what happened? " teegan asked "Kendall comes back and I have to run back to Cameron's room to grab a gun so I tell Zach to close his eyes again.  Next thing you know doctors are running down to his room and Kendall killed him.  She's gonna have the audacity to shed  some fake ass tears.  I had to throw them hands y'all" I shook my head "but she's dead now so that isn't any of my buisness" I shrugged "damn.  What are you guys gonna do with Ava?" steph asked "you want to adopt her" I would love see the face he just made "fuck no. I love my niece and all but I don't have time for kids the fuck? I'll visit her though.  Shiit" I chuckled "we'll see what are wants to do . Im gonna tell her the rest story im not gonna lie to her, She deserves the truth" im pretty blunt to.  "so Is of this cage stuff over yet? Like dang, Im ready to come home" tj asked "Friday it will be.  Because the one who I killed was his stankin twin brother.  Y'all his breath smelled so horrible" sorry not sorry "did you kiss him?" girl bye. "hell nah" ew. "what's up with you guys though?  How's Germany?" I smiled "very interesting.  This women asked if we wanted to go tour.  Laugh my ass off bitch what the fuck do we look like?  I ain't no tourist. I don't care about the history of Germany im out of school fuck that." steph said.  I started laughing "well where have you guys gone?" I asked "we walked around because we looked cute as fuck and had to make sure these bitches knew" tj said "that's what's up glad you guys are having fun." tear tear "are you and cameron doing anything tomorrow?" I sighed "im pretty sure he forgot about it." I chuckled. "well I'll be your husband tomorrow if he did" steph offered "that sounds amazing.  Let's have a wedding as soon as you get back" I smiled "I need a ring" he said "that ain't no problem" we continued talking on the phone for a few more hours until we all fell asleep some odd way.
.
"not that I know of" I heard cameron on the phone. He didn't know I was awake "tomorrow. What time?" he went on "im not doing shit tomorrow of course I'll be there" my eyes snapped open.  I know he didn't just.  "cameron" he held his finger up.  He knows I have when people do that.  He just trying his life right now.  I will kill him.  I took steady breaths.  "what did you want?" i gave him a fake smile "I forgot" I said back down he shrugged and went into the bathroom.  I looked up "Jesus are you were.  Because I think i might have to snatch a body" I told him.  I looked to my right and then click said "12:44am" might as well go punch something. I stood up going to the  training area. A few people were still here probably wanting to impressed their stankin no good boss.  "hey jordan" Jeremy waved "hey kid" I grabbed gloves "I'll help you" he grabbed the gloves that you're supposed to punch and I started "what have you been up to lately?" I asked "nothing.  Chillin with my girl" I smiled "that's very nice.  I didnt know you had one" he started blushing "5 years" my eyebrows raised "where the hell is that ring at? She's waiting" I winked "I know,  I know,  she keeps on telling me but I just- i don't know I want everything to be perfect. And nothing is right now" that's true "the time will come soon Jeremy trust me.  I can't wait to meet her" he smiled "really? You want to meet her?" I nodded "of course I don't.  Does she know about this gang stuff?" he nodded "first one I told" that's good. "well Jeremy I'll tell you one thing,  don't ever,  ever forget your anniversary" I told him strictly "did boss forget yours?" he asked "well its tomorrow he hasn't said anything about it yet and he was on the phone and told the guy" I deepened my voice "yeah im not doing shit tomorrow" he chuckled "but Jeremy,  if he did forget" I stopped punching "I will kill him"