24

Chapter 24
Jordan
"the gang was the vulicurt.  You know about them right? The gang that tried killing me by trying to kidnapped me or whatever" I nodded "well they're out here again and want nothing but me.  It was a fight but we pulled through.  Austin is perfectly fine and im fine but.." I lifted my head "that Fridays is no longer... A credible source for food.  There probably won't be a Fridays any more" great.  "are you serious?" he chuckled "dead ass" he said "that's really sad" Fridays was my best friend.  Rest in peace boo boo "hey,  I can make you pasta.  It'll be much better than Fridays" I smiled "what if this is god telling me to stop eating pasta because of how frequently I eat it.  He's telling me stop.  That's probably why my butt is huge" cameron smirked "brings pleasure to me" he kissed me.  "still in pain?" I asked him putting my hand on his.. Ya know.  "just a lil" I smiled. Inserting it in me. "hope this makes it better"

"where are you going?" I mumbled in my sleep.  Cameron was getting up "warehouse.  Just for an hour" I sat up "can I go?" with a lot of begging he said yes.  "give me like 30 ish minutes" I went in the bathroom and did the do,  actually ready in the next hour.  I only wearing sweatpants, & a shirt.  It was just my hair that was acting booshy.  "ready?" I nodded and we left.  "all I need to do is talk to josh about the ambush and see if there are more connections" I nodded.  Sounds boring.  We walked down the long hall  and that reminded me that im working out tomorrow.  Jordan?  Working out?  Yeah I know.  But my body need to be fire for my birthday.  Ya feels? Walking also reminded me that I have a doctor visit tomorrow.  Dang. What a walk.
"hey Josh" I greeted him "hey jay,  how are you-" cameron cut him "yeah yeah yeah,  did you get anything?" I rolled my eyes "im fine thanks,  you?" I asked "im alright"he shrugged "how are you cameron?" I looked up at him "I want to go home" he said "okay but anyways.  We've learned that the gang works with hunter cage. He's an upcoming leader that has a lot of nerve. Cage thinks that your hiding something and suspicion is raising About who you were with.  This was sent to me this morning" it was a picture of cam and I kissing.  You could see him but not me.  Then there's another of me getting in the car but you still couldn't see my face.  My booty looks good in that picture.  "oh fuck" cameron said "Babe,  can you leave for a second" I was bored anyways.. 
"hey jeremy" he was sitting on a chair the island "hey jordan.  How's bell?" I sat in front  of him "she's great!  I miss her already.  What are you doing?" he started blushing "im texting my girlfriend" I smiled "really?  I didnt know you had one. Does she know about all of this?" I asked him "first I told" he took a sip of his drink "how long?" I asked "5 years" deng "damn Jeremy,  why haven't you told me this? You're so lowkey" shaking my head.  "I know I know.  Sorry" he apologized "where's that ring?  She won't wait forever" I asked "she's been asking, But its a lot going on right now Jordan.  Not really a good time" he slumped "Jeremy you're in a gang.  There will never be a right time.  As long as you know she loves you,  that's the only thing you need right?" cameron came out and grabbed my hand "you're right I guess" he said "im all the way right. Can't wait to meet her yeah?" his eyes widened "you want to?" I gave him a really look "why not?" he smiled "sure" I looked back at cameron "did you know he had a girlfriend?" I asked cameron "no, I wouldn't have cared" Cameron is a jerk "you're so mean.  He's kidding jeremy" I said "not really" I bit my lip shaking my head "let's go" he grabbed my hips & we bounced