Chapter 1: First meeting

Well hi my name is Emelie, i was sent to Asgard to be Loki's servant/maid. I was getting ready, i choose to wear a black crop top with a black pencil skirt, i wear my hear down that was a bit wavy after the braid that i was sleepng with. My hair was a dark brown color and i had straight bangs. I did a pretty neutral makeup and i was ready to meet the god of mischief himself. 

I stepped into the large hall, i walked with my shoes clicking onto the floor and echoing in the whole hall and there he stood. I looked down onto the floor as i nervously walked and came closer and closer to where he stood. Now i was almost where he stood and i don't know why put my heart started to pound more and more. I was just gonna be his maiden? nothing more special, i shouldn't be this nervous?! what is going on!

I tried to focus on myself in my head and clear away all the thoughts. And then there i was. Standing right infront of him. 

- " Hi Sir. i am your maiden, Emelie." i stood nervously waiting for a respond from him. 

- " Ah yes! Welcome Emelie, beautiful name and please no need to call me that! call me Loki." he said with a smile. 

- " Well thank you Loki, im ready to start directly." 

- "Good. i'll show you around first." 

- "Thank you, that would be nice. " 

- " No need to thank me doll." i blushed as he called me doll. 

He started to walk towards some stairs which led up to a corridor full of doors leading to diffrent doors. 

- " Here is my chambers, which is were you will go to if you wonder anything or need help with anything." 

- " Ok, yes" 

- " And here is where you will sleep, so this is your bedroom then." 

- " Wow this is so nice, Thank you Loki." 

The room was beautiful, it had silver details all over. I loved silver. As i stood admiring the room, i saw the big king sized bed.

- "Are you sure this is my bedrooom sir? it's to beautiful. " 

- "Of course, the best for you doll, this is yours and please call me Loki." 

-  " I'm so sorry Loki, thank you for being so kind to me." 

He nodded, and showed me the rest of the palace/castle. As we where done we went up for the stairs again. 

- " Go get yourself settled and unpack your things and all that and come to my chambers after that, understood?" 

- Of course, i will be at your chambers as fast as possible." 

- " Good. Now go." He smiled kindly at me." 

I left and started to walk towards my room near where loki's where.