Chapter 2: Make me a bath

I did as Loki commanded and went to my room and unpacked my stuff and got settled. After i was done i got to Loki chambers.

I slowly knocked.

- "Come in. "

- "Loki, it's me, Emelie. You wanted me here."

- "Come in doll, just come in."

As i went into his chambers i admired it directly, it was beautiful in tones of black and dark green. There where also both gold and silver details all over.

- " I wanted you to know that i will come get you when its dinner, and we will walk to eat."

- "Wait not with all the others right?"

- " Oh yes of course you will, you are my maiden beautiful and will get the best."

i blushed madly.

- "Really? That's so kind."

- " You will make me company to eat when my family does always you deserve it, dont talk yourself down."

- " Well thank you Loki, is there anything else i can do for you?"

- Oh yeah, there is actually something, make me a bath, will you?

- "Will do, i will call after you when it's ready."

I walked towards the bathroom and tapped up the water in the luxury tub. I made sure the water was perfect, not to cold and not to hot. I then called for Loki to come.

- " Loki!! the bath is ready!"

A short time after that he came. He then smiled at me and reached out his arms.  I was schocked because he meant that he wanted me to undress him. Of course i had to, it's just that we don't do that on earth, i have to adjust myself to the rules here.

- " Well doll, Undress me will you?"

- " Oh yes of course Sir. " i blushed a little.

I started to take of his shirt, oh shit he were hot. i heard him chuckle. I Then bent down to my knees and started to unbuckle his pants and dragged them down. I looked up at him and saw him looking down at me too.

- " Need help doll?"

- "Oh i think it's fine." As my blue eyes meet his emerald ones.

Then we reached the most akward part, the underwear. i stood up again and reached where his hips where and slowly pulled down his underwear. I avoided looking down but i bet and could almost feel for myself that he was quite hot. He chuckled and smiled as i turned my back and he got into the bath. I then got down on my knees infront of the tub.

- " What do you wish me to do Loki?"

- " Wash my hair will you?"

- " Of course"

I reached for his raven black hair with my hands and started to wet it down then started to massage and wash the hair. His hair were so silky and jet black.

- " Just like that Emelie"

i blushed when he said my name.

- " Now care to join me?"

- " Like come actually join you?"

- " Yeah why not?"

- " As you wish Loki"

I started to undress, " Look away Loki" he did as i said and looked away. i pulled down my skirt, top, bra and underwear. Then i got into the bath with him. I shivered at his touch. Hr chuckled and said " Question my dear, are you virgin?"

- " Yes Loki, i am a virgin."

- "Oh little doll come here." he pulled me towards him and snuggled up into me. When we were done taking the bath, i first got up and wrapped a towel around myself as he did the same.

- " I will come pick you up soon, so get dressed and all and we will go eat."

- " Got it, i will try to get done as fast as possible."

He winked at me and i smiled back. Now, or soon was the time i would get to meet Thor and all the others in his family.