Chapter 3

Natalie's POV

It's been a couple days since I started sitting with Jesse and her friends, who are really nice and welcomed me with open arms. Well everyone but Ann... I noticed today that she was slightly glaring at me at lunch. Maybe she doesn't like me, I thought.

"Natalie are you with us?" Said my math teacher Mr. Smith. I looked up quickly hearing my name and saw that everyone was looking at me.

"Yes Mr. Smith" I said quickly, he can get scary when he's mad.

He sighed "Please stay awake in my class Miss. Mitchell"

"Yes sir"
*****
Finally class ended and I practically ran out of the room. Once I got out of the classroom I looked up and saw Jesse leaning against a locker smiling at me. I smiled back and walked over to her.

"Did you get in trouble with Mr. Smith?" She chuckled.

"Yeah, but I didn't even do anything!" I tried to explain. We headed off to our 6th period, which we have together.

"Nat, you don't have to do anything to get in trouble with Mr. Smith, he hates everyone" she said.

We walked into our 5th period chemistry class. I looked at the board and saw that we were watching a movie today. Awesome! I love movies.
Jesse and I took our seats in the very back of the class right as class started. The teacher put the movie in and turned off the lights.
*****
Jesse's POV

It's only been a couple days that I started talking to Natalie and my feelings have grown so much. I'm head over heals for her. When I get the chance I'm going to ask her if she wants to hang out over the weekend and hopefully I can get her to like me.

We are sitting in chemistry right now and are supposed to be watching a movie, but all I can think about is the beautiful girl sitting next to me. I don't want to seem like some perverted person but damn she looked hot today. She's wearing short shorts and a hot pink v-neck t-shirt that fits her body and curves perfectly. And the little cleavage she's showing that just makes me want to rip her shirt off. Okay maybe that's a little too perverted but if you saw her you would want to too. Now you may be wondering if I just like her for her body, which is not true. She has the best personality ever and likes practically everything I like. Her physical features are just a bonus.

Off the topic of her physical features, I need to ask her to hang out this weekend. Luckily for me our chemistry teacher can't hear anything so she will not hear me talking.

I turned to Natalie "Hey Nat?" I whispered.

She turned to me, then looked at out teacher who wasn't paying attention at all, then back at me. Raising her eyebrow she whispered "yes?"

"What are you doing on Saturday?"

"Hm I don't know. Now why would you want to know what I'm doing Saturday?" She said smirking.

I gulped, crap what do I say. Well I really like you and I want to take you out so you will fall in love with me. Yeah I can't say that. Oh yeah she is still waiting for an answer! "Er well I um just want to spend more time with you" I said but I think it sounded more like a question. Wow I really can't think around this girl.

Her smirk grew but I think I saw a slight blush on her cheeks. "Okay, ill go with you. But exactly where are we going or doing?"

"Well I was thinking we could go mini golfing then go out for lunch" I said.

Her eyes light up "Oh my gosh! I love mini golfing! Yeah that's sounds great!" She said.

"Awesome! Give me your address and I will pick you up around 10 on Saturday" I said smiling. I couldn't get the grin off my face, I can't believe I'm hanging out with Natalie on Saturday!