B Y A K U Y A

"She's stable," Unohana tells me.

"Thank you Retsu," I bow to her.

"You may go see her if you'd like, but please refrain from touching her. She's a bit frantic about that," Retsu states before taking her leave.

I took a deep breath and entered the room. My eyes gazed over to my delicate flower. She was sitting up on her rest best, twiddling her fingers around. She looks at her hands, ignoring my entire presence. I walk over to her and kneel beside her.

"Byakuya... S-She stabbed me and I'm still alive? How?" she asks as if she didn't want to be here, breathing.

"Retsu had saved your life, she was the one who healed you," I tell her.

God, how badly I wanted to hold her.

"Byakuya... Where is she now?"

"We have her in the holding cells for now. I'll have to deal with her punishment later. For now, I'm going to be here with you."

Suddenly tears well up in her eyes. "I'm so sorry Byakuya." she bawls out.

I ignored Retsu's order and held (First Name) in my arms. She cried harder and I didn't want to let go.

"Byakuya, I really am sorry!" she cries out.

"Don't be sorry my love," I whisper to her.

"You don't understand Bya... We were going to have a baby. I was month pregnant and I wanted to tell you over  the Christmas dinner I planned for us. "

I stay completely silent. My wife was pregnant for an entire month only to lose him or her to a pyshco girl who was obsessed with me. I stood up and put on my usual cold stare.

"Bya...?"

"I have something to do," I grit through my teeth before leaving the room.

(Girl's Name) will pay.

***

(Girl's Name) seemed excited to see me and me just being near her made me feel sick to my stomach. She was a repulsive being to me.

"Bya-kun! Am I glad to see you. Can you believe your guards had the nerve to lock me down in your cells? I tried telling them I am your wife, but they told me that horrid bitch, (First Name) was your wife. Please, she's out of the picture now. So I'm the only one you have now," she smiles wickedly.

"You are down here for a reason and (First Name) is very much alive, (Girl's Name), but you know who isn't?"

"I don't know, but it will (First Name) once I get out of here," she spat.

"You will never touch her again. You almost killed my wife, but you did managed to kill our unborn child!" I shout angrily.

Her eyes widen then became filled with rage. "That ugly whore got pregnant?! By you?! Now she's definitely on top of my list."

I motioned guards to open the cell doors. She tried to escape, but restraints were on her. She struggled on them before landing her eyes on me with sadness. She watched as I pulled out my sword. Her heartless (Color Eyes) were filled with horror.

"Senbonzakura," was all I said.

Her screams filled the night. Blood splattered against the walls. I regret nothing, but for Christmas dinner I never ate with (First Name) and her telling me about her pregnacy.

*5 years later*

(First Name) looked like she was about to pop at any moment. Our (Boy/Girl) was growing inside of her and she was one week away from giving birth.

(First Name) slowly got up from the couch and walked over towards the kitchen. I followed her and noticed she was trying to reach the chocolate on the top shelf.

"Damn it," I hear her curse.

I let out a chuckle before walking up to her. I reach over to the shelf and hand her the chocolate.

"I almost had it Bya~!" she pouts.

"I know dear, but you are heavily pregnant so you need to be careful. Okay?"

She sighs before grabbing the chocolate and nodding softly. "Yes Byakuya. I'll try to be more from now on."

Just as she walks away from me, she suddenly groans in pain. Clear, watery liquid drips down from her legs and she begans to breathe heavily.

"Oh god!" she groans.

"What's happening?!"

"The baby is coming!"

(First Name) grips onto the counter closest to her and she breathes in and out. I stand frozen in my steps. Our baby is coming?

"JUST DON'T STAND THERE BYAKUYA! FUCKING CALL RETSU!" she shouts angerily.

The rumors were true. When a woman about to give birth, she's becomes your hell within a matter of seconds. I send a hell butterfly to Retsu to prepare a room for her.

***

Pure hell. That's all I can say. I have never seen (First Name) so angry before. Such a violent woman she was. Cursing at me, telling me I'm the one who caused this. In honesty, I really didn't care. We are going to have our child. Our son/daughter. She was pushing and pushing just liked Retsu asked her to....

The sound of a baby crying filled the room. Retsu smiled at us and said, "It's a boy/girl!"

(First Name) cried. I smiled at my lovely wife. I kissed her forehead, holding her hand at the same time. Retsu handed over our baby. (First Name) held him/her in her arms.

"Our baby is finally here," she sobs.

"What is her/his name?" Retsu asked.

"(Boy's Name)/(Girl's Name)," (First Name states.

I smile at her and kiss her passionately.

"I love you," I tell her.

"I love you too, Bya."

I am happy for my baby and wife, (First Name).

Sorry for a shitty ending, but hopefully you liked it. Next one-shot is for Toshiro... Warning though, it is sad one-shot and has to deal with pregnacy too. Good luck in the next one-shot everyone.

Until next time.

~Jascake