I C H I GO (II)

Ichigo stared at the empty desk where you use to sit. It has been an entire week since you disappeared from the school. He kept remembering the scene that happened when he saw you with the outfit. His thoughts were ruined by the sound of a the door slamming open.

"Miss (Last Name), where have you been?" the teacher asks.

Ichigo looks over to see you standing there, with bandages covering your left arm, right leg, and small bandage on your left cheek.

"Somewhere," (First Name) spat, before taking her seat.

The teacher didn't ask (First Name) anything else, but she did continue her lesson.

***

As class ended, Ichigo's eyes were on (First Name) along with Rukia, Orihime, Chad, and Uryu. They all watched as she got up and looked back at them.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"Just who are you?" Rukia asks.

"That information is classified for you,  Kuchiki," (First Name) states rudely, before walking away from the group.

Ichigo chased after (First Name). He grabbed her arm and dragged her to a different location of the school. Ignoring her protests, they reached the other of the school.

"What the hell Ichigo?!" (First Name) shouts, yanking her arm back.

"Why can you see those hollows? Where did you go? Why are you hurt?" Ichigo questions her.

***

"Why are concerned about me? You aren't a friend of mine to know what goes on during my life," you say.

You glare at Ichigo harshly, while he looks at you with a sad face.

"I am your best friend (First Name)!"

Your fist collided with his cheek. He fell back on his back, staring at you with a shockdd face.

"Best friend?! That is fucking hilarious Ichigo! You lost that title after you ignored me for four years! I tried being there for you after your mother died, but you only pushed me away!"

"I was a child!" he argues, getting up from the ground.

"Tch. Doesn't matter anymore and you do not need to know what happened or where I went, because none of this is your concern. Goodbye Kurosaki," just as you were about to walk away, Ichigo comes and hugs you from behind.

"I will not let you escape again (First Name). I will not let this go. I will not lose my best friend again."

You clicked your tongue in annoyance. "I will not cave in Kurosaki. You will have to earn that friendship."

Just as he was about to say something else, beeps filled your ears.

"Ichigo! Hollows have appeared!" Rukia's yells out.

You cursed before pushing him off and running off towards another direction, but not before hearing Ichigo curse.

***

After slaying the hollow, more decided to show up. Ichigo's group showed up a few seconds ago to help, but you ignored them.

"Look out (First Name)!"

You sighed before quickly ending the holllows life. You winced in pain as you were still in the process of healing from the wounds Yi made. As they helped in killing the hollows, Yi appeared right in front of you, gripping your neck tightly, cutting off your oxygen.

"Such a naïve girl. You had one rule to follow (First Name) and you now pay the price," his wicked voice fills your ears.

Just as you were about to pass out, someone shot an arrow at him, causing him to let go of you and to fall into the arms of the orange-haired male. You coughed harshly and felt circles rubbed on your back.

"I should kill you," Ichigo states.

Yi laughs and unleashes his sword. "Then come at me, you stupid soul reaper."

Ichigo leaves you in the hands of Orihime to try and defeat Yi, but as Ichigo was about to leave, you stopped him, "This is not your fight Ichigo, it is mine."

"I don't care. Right now, you need healing and I am going to prove to you that I am your best friend."

You rolled your eyes before felt very sleepy. As your thoughts invaded your head you began to wonder, how killing Yi will prove his friendship to you.

*FOUR DAYS LATER*

"(First Name)?" his voice fills your ears.

You hummed in response.

"Let's go home," he says.

You grumble before grabbing the books you had stacked up and begin carrying them, but Ichigo took some books from you to help you out.

"I could carry them on my own you know."

"I know, but I want to help."

You smiled softly before having your usual poker face.

"How come you only smile for like a second?"

You shrug your shoulders before contining to walk towards your home with Ichigo. A small silence is wavered over you both, until he ruins it.

"Do you think he'll come back?"

You nod softly. "He is a demon. No matter how many times, you want to push him down, he always comes back, but I'll be ready for him."

Ichigo doesn't say anything else. During the fight of Ichigo and Yi, Yi managed to escape with the help of his two goons.

"Do I have best friend title back?"

You giggle softly, "Somewhat."

"Somewhat?! That is barely an answer!"

"It has only been four days Ichigo. Just be lucky I call you by your first name and not your last."

He groans before pouting slightly. "I will have that damn title back."

You laugh before waving him a goodbye after you both reach your house after he sets the books down inside on the coffee table.

"See you tomorrow (First Name)!"

"See ya, Strawberry head!

"THAT IS NOT MY NAME!"

You grin before shutting the door and smiling to yourself.

"Geez, I definitely missed that boy."

////

PART TWO IS FINISHED HEHEHEHE

Hopefully you all enjoyed this one-shot for Ichigo.

UP NEXT: A surprise.

~Jascake

♡♡♡