Blue Ringed Octopus (Decriptive School Essay)

The Blue Ringed Octopus, barely a length of a pencil, but is deathly and venomous. It looks pretty, yes. With those yellowish skin and blue rings of their's, who could resist to not look at them?

But, beautiful things has little secrets to keep, too.

A human can just pick it up, just trying admiring a pretty thing, what could go wrong, right? Wrong, the octopus leisurely nibbles on the human's hand. Feeling nothing wrong, the human sets the octopus back down.

Ten minutes later, the human notices something strange. His lips began going numb. So was his face. He tried to speak, but it was hard to. The human felt his stomach wasn't feeling great either. Then before he vomited, gross.

Someone called for the ambulance. The human was struggling to stand, rather breath. The numbness starts spreading to his arms, chest and legs. Paralyzed.

After some minutes, the ambulance came and took you to the hospital in time. Once there, they hooked you up to a ventilator, the machine fills air in your lungs. No antidote, the doctor said. Just wait it out.

After about fifteen hours, your muscles starts working again. They took off the ventilator. Breathing fine now.

Well, congratulations to this guy, he just survived one of the world's most venomous animals. Great job!