Once, You Did Knew Me (YouOnceZisedMe)

This is the girl version of Once
----
Once looked up from her building project, eyeing the boy who was walking up to her. "Hey, Once." The voice sounded oddly familiar, like an old friend's. "Hello, do I know you?"

The boy only laughed and brushed through his dark brown hair. "Something funny?" The boy shook his head, "Nah, you don't remember me, Once?"

Once racked her brain. She swore she remembered that voice, those stormy grey eyes and smile. She studied him again, maybe she missed something that'll click things back in her mind. Tan skin and his clothes–black short-sleeved shirt with two stripes on the sleeves. He wore the same stormy grey long-sleeved shirt underneath, black jeans and sneakers. That style he's wearing, it was also familiar.

"I... Well, you do look familiar. I guess." The boy sighed, "It is a long time since we met," He shoved his hands into his jeans' pockets. "Didn't think you'd forget, though."

"Sorry, wished I'd know too." The boy raised his hand, "Its cool," he looked over Once's shoulder and saw the building project sketch. "Hey, you building something? That looks like a storage unit." Once glanced down at the blue print, "Yeah, it is. Its a little community work Im doing for the town." The boy nodded. "Y'know, we used to build these kind of things together. Be it storage or others."

Something then clicked in Once's mind, build these kind of things together. She shot to her feet which made the boy jump a bit. "Zise?!"

He grinned, "Sounds like me, eh?" Once poked a finger at Zise's chest, "Idiot, why didn't you just said your name?" He shrugged. "Didn't ask."

"Oh, by the way, you're still forgetting something," Once arched a brow, "And that is?"

Everything escalated quickly. Zise grabbed her arm and pulled her in, lip to lip. Once's nerves felt like it was gonna fly out any moment. But everything else seemed to be in place, almost like it was set up.

When Zise pulled away, Once didn't even realize she was a tomato until he snickered. Eventually, she cooled off and the first thing she asked, "How did you know where to find me? Im in the outskirts of Aria." She gestured to around their location. They were on a cliff, a willow tree swaying by them. The grass glimmered and in the distance was the beach, the sand sparkled and the sun's setting light rippled across the ocean waves. The sky was a burst of pink, orange and streaky white clouds.

Once pursed her lips, of course it was set up. But that kiss was real. "Okay, who helped you." In the bushes Once heard giggling. She sneaked up and shot her head in. A yelp of a girl and she jumped out of the bushes. Soon followed by a boy who just walked out nonchalantly.  "Nelvin! Toggle!" Wearing a white sweater and black leggings with sneakers who also had dark brown hair was Nelvin and the one in a plain white shirt and jeans with sneakers who had a lighter shade of brown hair was Toggle.

Nelvin exhaled quickly and stood to her feet, brushed off the dirt and looked at Once. She was shorter than Toggle. By logic because he was older.

She stated one word and sprinted across the cliff and jumped off. Nelvin was odd that way. She'll just later on meet Once and talk to her like she didn't even di anything like that.

Toggle just walked away the other side. Zise just arched a brow and pointed at the way Nelvin went to. "Uhm..."

"Do not question." Zise nodded, "Anyway, need help in building?" Once crossed her arms, "We argue a lot whenever we try to come to an agreement."

"Yeah, I know. But doesn't the result always end up awesome?" Once grinned, "That is true."