1

"Can't you look more pleased?" She snapped at him. He looked up at his girlfriend in confusion. Was there something wrong?

"What?" But he was happy, he was. Did he not look happy?

"How can I enjoy myself if you continue to show that bored expression whenever we're together?!" She exclaimed in frustration, slamming her hands on the table, causing him to wince. A few customers in the café were looking at them now.

"But I am having a good time with you, Chaeyoung-ah," he frowned because this felt just like all the other times he dated someone. He just knew she was going to break up with him. And he won't be able to do anything to prevent it from happening. Because there was something wrong with him. Something wrong with his face apparently.

"Are you kidding me? Anybody in this place can tell that you don't look happy eating with me!" She yelled, causing even more eyes to be directed at their table.

"Calm down," he started before sighing sadly. They needed to get out of here before she created an even bigger scene. He stood up from his seat and grabbed her wrist. "Let's go somewhere else and talk about this." He tried to pull the brunette towards the exit, but his hand was harshly removed.

"No. We're going to do this here, now!" She shouted, holding her hand to her chest. Had he hurt her? That's not what he meant to do.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you," he trailed off, looking directly into his girlfriend's eyes. He always seemed to end up hurting his girlfriends.

Was he really not showing his feelings properly?

"It's too late to apologise now. I'm breaking up with you, Taekwoon, I've had enough of this one-sided relationship," his eyes widened as he realised she was crying. What had he done?

He stepped forward to try and wipe the tears away, but she held a hand out to stop him from approaching any further.

"Don't, don't come near me." With that, she grabbed her purse from the table and rushed out of the café before he could say anything. Even if he tried to go after her, she was not going to listen. Because this was his fault. Every time he would somehow manage to hurt his girlfriend's feelings. His relationships always seemed to end this way.

Maybe he wasn't meant to date. Maybe he wasn't boyfriend 'material'. Maybe something was seriously wrong with him.

• • •

Wait, what was that guy doing in this section of the club again? How many times had he told the blonde to move now? He thought, before sighing and walking towards the said male. This better be the last time.

"Excuse me, this is a section only for women. So, can you please not sit here?" He asked politely. The blonde shot a glare in return, before grunting in annoyance and walking off.