6

TAEKWOON:

"Yes, this area is clear," Taekwoon spoke into his earpiece as his eyes wandered around the club's staircase. "Okay, I'm coming back down." He turned around, only to hear his name being called out.

"Taekwoon-ah!" He stood frozen in spot, wide-eyed. "How's the dance floor? Is it packed?" The blonde asked, with a wide smirk on his face. Taekwoon just blinked.

How was it, that Hakyeon could pull off this look so easily? How could he...look so attractive? His eyes landed on the vast exposure of Hakyeon's chest. Taekwoon reached out, and held the two ends of the yukata and clenched them together.

"Ah, why are you fixing my clothes?" Hakyeon asked, surprised at sudden pull of his clothes. Taekwoon didn't know how to answer. Why – why washe trying to fix Hakyeon's clothes? "Ah, whatever. I'll see you later." The tanned male descended the stairs as he waved goodbye.

"We're packed today." Taekwoon called out.

"Kay~" Hakyeon replied before he was out of sight. Taekwoon felt himself sigh in relief. He ducked his head; he could feel his face burning up.

Damn, he's really cute.

With one last glance around, he went down the stairs too, out onto the dancefloor. His eyes searched around for the certain blonde, until finally, he spotted him right at the centre of the floor. He felt like he needed to ensure the older male was fine.

God, it's so hot in here, he thought. He brushed through the large crowd and reached Hakyeon, who had his back to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked, leaning into the blonde's ear.

"Ah! Min-ah..." the tanned male trailed off. He turned his face from him, realising it wasn't the person he had supposedly been with. "She ran way – this is the worst. She was really cute too..." He heard Hakyeon say. He tried to hide a chuckle as he watched the blonde mumbling to himself angrily. "The population's density is amazing, isn't it? – Yet I still can't get a woman."

Taekwoon gulped as he noticed the beads of sweat rolling off down the blonde's neck. Wasn't he being rather careless?

He pulled the blonde closer, his left hand placed on his bare chest, his right around his waist.

"Wait. Wh-what are you..." Hakyeon gasped. "Ah..."

"You want to get a girl that bad?" Taekwoon asked.

"Huh? Ah, yeah...I wanna get one," Hakyeon stuttered out. He could feel the blonde shaking.

"Do you want me to teach you a good method? – You have to make them drink," he whispered into the blonde's ear.

"But I'm already doing that," Hakyeon argued, leaning firmly on his chest.