2

Taekwoon yawned as he walked out of his apartment building, thinking to take a walk around the neighbourhood and maybe grab a bite to eat while he’s out.

But, of course, something had to disrupt his peaceful morning.

When he turned the corner of his street, he heard something.

“What the hell are you playing at!? Do you think I’m that easy?” A high-pitched voice exclaimed. Taekwoon turned to the direction of the voice and realised a male being shouted at. The blonde was currently on the ground, his cheeks furiously red. That’s when the building came into his view – a love hotel.

“I never thought that,” he replied, albeit quietly as he avoided eye contact with the woman.

“Then why the hell did you try to run?! If you were going to act like this, then you shouldn’t have approached in the first place! You’re the worst! Die, you bastard!” The auburn-haired woman yelled before leaving, her high heels clicking against the pavement.

Well, that went well, he thought when the blonde’s face came into full view. Hakyeon.

He was sweating so much, Taekwoon thought as he watched him. Hakyeon abruptly collapsed on the ground. He breathed out a sigh in relief when he realised he was just sleeping. But sleeping in a place like this, and on such a humid day at that; that couldn’t be good.

Taekwoon shrugged, however, beginning to continue with his morning walk – it wasn’t his job to look after the blonde anyway, so he should probably just leave it someone else, like the police. That was probably best.

Yeah…

He side glanced at Hakyeon, then thought – what if he died before the police found him? He could even imagine the news reports that would release on TV about a 'mysterious corpse' they found, outside a love hotel. Somehow, this made him anxious. He glanced at the blonde again, just stared for a whole five seconds, before sighing in exasperation and walking over to the body.

He crouched down and tapped the tanned male’s shoulder to wake him up.

“Hey,” he called, tapping Hakyeon again, “wake up. Don’t sleep in the middle of the pavement like this, you’re gonna die of heat .” When he heard nothing from the blonde, he started to panic, wondering if he’s already gone for good, but the grunt that emitted from him gave him a sense of relief. He’d probably be held responsible if Hakyeon had died then since he was the only one beside the blonde.

The blonde opened his eyes slowly and looked at him with what he’d like to say a lustful expression – he was just so red, okay – but shook his head, because what the hell, he’s most likely dying from the heat.

“Huh?” Hakyeon muttered in confusion as he tried to sit up.

“You know-” he started, helping the blonde get up.

“I think I’m gonna – I think I’m gonna throw up!” The tanned male groaned, making a bloated face.