Twenty Eight- Aizen attacks

Author Notes: I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters. This story is completely my own idea as it is told from Ichigo's point of view. Some of the characters maybe a bit OCC so please don't hate! Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think. Thanks!

OC characters: I claim no rights to any of the OC characters that I am using as they belong to other readers on fanfiction.net whom are allowing me to use them with their permission. Sasori belongs to ultima-owner, Ienzo Viristio belongs to Antex-the Legendary Zoroark, Rey Tiburon belongs to dark machines, Akira belongs to Akira Namikaze, Sjach Votastrix belongs to my daughter Christiana, and Phoenix belongs to me. Check out my deviantart page for pictures that I have done of Phoenix.

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to ones self', (translations/notes), *mental speech*, {Hogyoku speaking}, italic-spirits/zanpakutos speaking, bold-hollows/Arrancars speaking, bold italics-attacks

Twenty Seven- Aizen attacks

Aizen and the two former captains Gin and Kaname moved together as a disappointed look crossed Aizen's face.

"I expected more from you Ichigo Kurosaki. After everything I have done for you in creating you." stated Aizen. I could feel my father tense by my side as I gently placed a hand on him throwing my head back laughing out loud.

"Yeah..... keep telling yourself that Aizen. I don't think that you foresaw it in your plans that I would die because of Gran Fisher. I don't think you truly imagine my father a shinigami falling in love with a human. My mom tried to sacrifice herself to save me. Ever since Grand Fisher..... I have been gaining power. That is what attracted you to me. My power. But I hardly debate that even you could have known what I truly am." I stated. I watched as two of the fallen Espada slowly rose to their feet. It was Tier and Coyote.

"Lord Aizen.... please allow us the chance to destroy him." stated Tier. I could see Aizen unsheathed his zanpakuto as he was going to strike the both of them. I moved so quick as I took Aizen's face into my hands as I pushed him away from the rest of the group. As we flew Aizen's looks changed as he wore a white shihaksho as the Hogyoku sat in the middle of his chest. His hair grew longer as it reached to his waist in length. Seeing this change, I could feel my own resurreccion rising to the surface as I could hear the Hogyoku's screams.

{Please stop..... I don't want to do this. My power wasn't meant to be used for this. It was to help the vizards. Not create the Arrancar. Please stop this Aizen!} yelled the Hogyoku but Aizen payed no mind to the Hogyoku. He couldn't hear the jewels cry. I noticed over my shoulders that both Gin and Ulquiorra where following me. Ulquiorra released his resurreccion as he flew behind me. Both tried to keep up with me as we landed within the desert as Gin stood by Aizen's side.

"You never cease to surprise me Kurosaki. Do you truly think that everyone back at the fake Karakura is safe from me?" asked Aizen.

"Shut up Aizen. I didn't want anyone else involved with this fight as it is only between you and me." I growled deeply my voice lacing with my hollows.

"What about you Ulquiorra? I sense that your loyalties have changed." stated Aizen.

"You see as the Espada and myself only as tools for your goals. I serve my own interests now." replied Ulquiorra.

"Spoken like a true Espada. Shall I kill him for you Lord Aizen?" asked Gin touching the blade of Aizen's zanpakuto. Aizen simply smiled when suddenly Gin's sword extended piercing Aizen's body and retracting quickly. Aizen looked surprised that Gin had also betrayed him. You should feel honored to die with a hole in your chest Aizen." stated Gin as he showed him his zanpakuto which had a missing piece. "I believe that I mislead you to the true power of my bankai. It doesn't stretch as long and as fast that I had lead you to believe. Rather it turns to dust for an instant within the moment that it expands and contracts. Plus with inside of the blade is a deadly poison that dissolves cells."

"Gin.... you...."

"This is the end Aizen. Korose..... Kamishini no Yari (kill... God Slaying Spear)!" stated Gin as he touched Aizen's chest causing it to explode as Gin quickly grabbed the Hogyoku as he lept to my side. "Quickly Ichigo.... destroy it." he stated handing me the orb.

{Too late.... he has incorporated some of my power into him. You must stop him Ichigo Kurosaki by unleashing your truest form. Forgive me as I tried my best to fight against him.} stated the Hogyoku.

*We don't blame you. Please leave it to me as I will stop him.* I stated before crushing the Hogyoku in my hands. I could feel immense reishi unleashing from Aizen. I turned to Ulquiorra. "This battle is my own. Take Gin and get out of here."

"But.... Ichigo!"

"Go Ulquiorra. You and Gin are no match for his powers. I am the only one who can stop him." I snap at the fourth Espada as my resurreccion unraveled transforming me (vastro lorde form). Ulquiorra nodded his head as he grabbed Gin flying quickly out of there as Aizen arose staring at me with ice blue eyes floating in a sea of black. Large wings almost like a butterfly stretched out from his back. The hole in his chest was stitched closed with a cross.

"Even though has been destroyed, its power is still a part of me. You can not stop me Kurosaki as I will make sure that they will all die a slow and painful death." stated Aizen as his voice sounded almost like a hollows.

"Don't you ever just shut up Aizen? I promise you that this will all end quickly." I replied. Aizen moved swinging his zanpakuto at me as I meet his blade causing a nearby mountain to get cut completely in half. Of course once again Aizen had to gloat. I aware that the man must love hearing himself speak. I tuned out most of what he had said.

"I should be thanking you Ichigo Kurosaki. I am now able to test my power which transcends that of hollows and shinigami to my hearts content!" he stated as he swung his sword for me once again.