Twenty Nine- Ichigo's true form

Author Notes: I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters. This story is completely my own idea as it is told from Ichigo's point of view. Some of the characters maybe a bit OCC so please don't hate! Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think. Thanks!

OC characters: I claim no rights to any of the OC characters that I am using as they belong to other readers on fanfiction.net whom are allowing me to use them with their permission. Sasori belongs to ultima-owner, Ienzo Viristio belongs to Antex-the Legendary Zoroark, Rey Tiburon belongs to dark machines, Akira belongs to Akira Namikaze, Sjach Votastrix belongs to my daughter Christiana, and Phoenix belongs to me. Check out my deviantart page for pictures that I have done of Phoenix.

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to ones self', (translations/notes), *mental speech*, {Hogyoku speaking}, italic-spirits/zanpakutos speaking, bold-hollows/Arrancars speaking, bold italics-attacks

Twenty Nine- Ichigo's true form

I stood firmly in place as Aizen swung his sword at me. I simply held out one hand catching the blade of his sword in my hand. The very earth around us broke apart as if an earth quake had hit.

"Impossible!" shouted Aizen in shock.

"Why do you look so surprised Aizen? Is it so hard to believe that I am far stronger than you thought even possible?" I asked with a smirk on my face. Aizen lept back away from me.

"I will not allow a being such as you get the better of me. I will crush you with my Kido. Seeping muddled crest insolent vessel of lunacy! Seethe, deny, paralyze, flicker and disturb sleep! Crawling princess of iron! Constantly disintegrating doll of mud! Unite! Repel! Come back down to earth and know your own powerlessness! Hado 90 - Kuro Hitsugi (black coffin)!" called out Aizen as I could see darkness rise up and begin to surround me. I stood firmly in place not moving a single muscle. "This is Kido has been recited with its full incantation by a being who has transcended shinigami and hollows. It is a torrent of gravity that distorts space and time. But someone like can never understand. So long Ichigo Kurosaki!" shouted out Aizen as the darkness closed all around me closing me off away from Aizen.

*King perhaps it is time that you stop fooling around with him. He will kill everyone that you care about. All of your friends, family, and loved one.* stated Shiro. I instantly found myself within my mindscape looking at both Tensa and Shiro.

"I have a plan to defeat him but I am going to need both of your help to do it cause I know if I use that power, it will leave me weak and drained of energy." I stated.

"Master Ichigo you are thinking of perhaps revealing to him your truest form and destroying him using the Saigo no Getsuga (final moon fang heaven piercer) to pull of Mugetsu (moonless sky)." stated Tensa as I simply nodded my head yes. "But the use of that power alone may end up costing you your powers!" yelled Tensa.

"I know Tensa as that is why I am asking for your help. With the three of us working together we can stop Aizen once and for all. The only way I see it possible is for me to pull off my second resurreccion revealing my true form as a shinma." I stated.

"Well you know that I will always help you out King." stated Shiro.

"If this is what you have decided then I will also help you Master Ichigo." stated Tensa.

"Thank you.... both of you. Now let's go and kick Aizen's ass once and for all." I stated as I left my mindscape. I simply flexed my muscles destroying the Kido that I was in. Aizen's eyes widened when he saw this. "I guess that you still haven't realized that my power is actually far greater than yours. The sword that destroyed that mountain was actually mine." I replied swinging my sword quickly. I actually managed to cut Aizen as he was panting heavily. His wound was beginning to heal. "Does it feel strange to you that someone like me can actually beat you. The one who sees himself as God. You are no God Aizen as by the time that this fight is over with I shall show you the truth of the secret that I hold within me." I stated. I could feel another energy source filling my being as I recognized it instantly..... the Hogyoku. It must have given me some of its power before I had destroyed it. It was the one to say to put a stop to Aizen by unleashing my true form.

"I can not..... I will not allow you to get the better of me!" shouted out Aizen as blood dripped down his face from the diamond in the middle of his head changing into an eye. Aizen screamed out loud as he transformed more into a hollow then ever before (Aizen's final transformation).

"Look at you Aizen. Falling to the same level as a hollow. You are no longer human." I stated. Aizen simply growled at me as the the heads on the tips of Aizen's wings opened up revealing an already forming cero (zero). I could feel my own forming at the ends of my horns. Both cero's (zero's) hit colliding against each other sparing me from his attack. Aizen flew at me grabbing me by my face as he pushed me back while the mouths on his wings opened up along with the eyes as it surrounded me in a ring of energy.

"Face it Ichigo Kurosaki it is over!" yelled Aizen.

"Over? Is that all you seriously have?" I asked as I flicked my sword hand breaking free of Aizen's hold. "You know what Aizen I am so sick of your crap. It is about to show you the truth!" I snapped at Aizen as I could feel my reishi rising as my energy lashed out as it begun to transform my body. No hollow mask sat on my face as my eyes still look like Shiro's. The horns from my hollow form stayed on me along as a long white tail with black flame ripped out of my tailbone. Four large wings one set that looks like an angel but black in color and another set of demonic wings as both symbolizing my shinigami and hollow nature. All that I had left for clothing was my pants which looked torn to shreds (vastro lorde form no jacket). Aizen's jaw nearly dropped when he saw me in true form as I was meant to be as a shinma. "Now prepare yourself for the end Aizen!"