Fix You

Is she stabilized? heart rate 20 over 50. Get her on a machine now!

What the fuck? I opened my eyes and bright lights filled my vision. I reached my arm up to shield my eyes but a sharp pain went through my whole body. I screamed out in pain. I looked around and doctors were surrounding me as I was being rushed through a long hallway. I looked at myself. My dress was torn in several places and I was missing a shoe. What the hell happened? I tried to sit up but more pain. The pain was unbearable. I could feel myself slipping into unconsciousness.

"Nikki I need you to stay with me!" I heard a doctor I presumed say. I shook my head. It hurt to much. The pain. So much pain. What happened to me? I tried to remember but al I could remember was driving away with Jason... Jason

"JASON!" I screamed as loud as I could.

"Where are you? What the fuck happened?" I screamed, looking around. He was beside me on a stretcher with an oxygen mask on and blood on him from head to toe. The doctors were ripping open his shirt and using some type of shocking pad on his chest. I let out a small cry every time his chest was pumped. I let tears fall as I saw the love of my life go from one room and me into another. I was hooked up to an IV and that's all I remember before I blacked out once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I awoke again, I was wearing a hospital gown with an oxygen mask over my face and various tubes in my arms. I'm glad I haven't cut in a while or else the scars would show more. I tried sitting up again, slower this time, and managed to get halfway there before a doctor rushed into the room, pushing me back onto the bed.

"No I'm sorry you can't do that Nikki." The doctor said. He was about 6 foot with a muscular build and blonde hair. I rolled my eyes an laid back I to the bed.

"Where am I? Where is Jason and what the actual fuck happened?" I listed off questions to him. He laughed. And I waited.

"Your in the hospital and You and Jason got in a car accident." I gasped.

"Where is Jason?!" I screamed at him. He sat down on the side of my bed. He patted my leg before talking.

"I'm terribly sorry but...Jason didn't make it. He died as he was being rushed into the hospital. If it means anything, the last words he said were 'I love you Nikki'." He finished. I was in shock. He's dead too? no. No no no no no. This is all a bad dream. I will wake up in his bed and we will watch the sunrise together. I started sobbing uncontrollably as it sunk in. Everyone I loved left me. The doctor apologized and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At Nilahs grave)

" Hey Nilah. Jason is up there with you now. Please take good care of him and tell him to wait for me. Oh and hands off! he's mine." I ended my conversation with Nilah. I laughed a little bit before turning around to face Jason.

Lets go

The wind whispered. I smiled and took his hand before leaving the graveyard forever.

(A/N) so this story is over! Well thanks for reading! x