Chapter Eleven

Thx to all the people who have added this 2 their libraries! THANKYOU!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

It had been five days since i met Gaara and i couldn't help but feel sorry for him. Everyone hated and shunned him for so long. Unlike Naruto, he still didn't have anyone.

------- Flashback ---------

"that symbol on your forhead. 'love'. What does it symbolise to you?" i asked

"Love for myself." Gaara answered.

----- end of flashback ---------

As i was sitting at the highest point of the village (the hokages faces) i couldn't keep my mind off Gaara.

I stood up and jumped. It felt brilliant. I was free. Air was rushing through my hair. I did lots of flips and twirls in the air before i did my jutsu.

"Fire style, wings of flame!"

Two brilliant wings appeared on my back and i glided over the town. When i landed it was ten minutes later and it was in the open space near the main gate. I landed delicately and the two ninja standing there smiled at me. I recognised one of them as Iruka.

"Hey Yuuki!"

"Hi Iruka!" i waved back. I walked over.

"That jutsu was pretty amazing. Where'd you learn it?" he asked.

I sniggered. "I made it."

"Well good." we started walking back to the main part of the village. "So hows Naruto?"

"He's good. Still a knucklehead. He's improved a lot. Competition with Sasuke makes them progress really quickly."

He laughed. "Naruto wants to be the best."

"Yeah. He wants to become Hokage. I think that one day he will. You know who reminds me of?"

"Who?"

"He Fourth Hokage."

"You knew the fourth Hokage?"

"He was my Sensei for a little while. Before he became Hokage."

"No kidding. He was Kakashi's sensei as well."

"Really? I never knew that."

"Not a many people do. Heck, i'm not even that positive. You need to ask him."

"Don't mind if i do. So were you the one who inspired Naruto?"

"Huh? Oh, i guess i was." he laughed.

"I can see that he really respects you Iruka. Anyway i need to get home. See you later."

"Bye Yuuki."

I ran into Kakashi, who told me straight away he was looking for me.

"What for?"

"You jumped! You...jumped! From up there!" he yelled.

"And your point is...?"

"You could've been killed!"

I put my hands on his shoulders. "Kakashi, look at me. I'm whole and well. No need to worry. Give it a rest. I'm not a Genin."

His breathing slowed. "You're right. Sorry. I freaked."

I took my hands off his shoulders and laughed. "I wonder who else saw me. I've got an idea. See you later Kakashi!" i ran off to find Sasuke.