Chapter Fourteen

"He's here. He's here!" i kept on muttering to myself. Orochimaru. Here. Don't freak out. Don't freak out. Act like you don't have a clue. But... why at the Chuunin exams? Why this time? Why does it happen when Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto were taking them? Damn you Orochimaru!

I clenched my hands in fists so hard that they bled. "Fuck!" i cursed.

"What's with the language?" A smiling face asked.

"Sapphira! Hey!" i greeted with a fake smile.

"Something's really wrong if your giving me that look."

I grimaced. "You know me that well?"

"No duh. So what is it?"

"I can't tell you. I'm not completely sure anyway."

"Oh come on! You tell me you're the Jinchuuriki for the ten tails, which is HUGE, but you can't tell me what else is going on?"

"Sapph...." i sighed. "Don't push me today. I'll tell you this much. I'm scared. No, not scared. Terrified."

"Of what?" her tone was completely serious. "Yuuki, tell me. I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything. Anything at all. Whats scaring you so badly?"

"Promise you won't breathe a word of it to anyone? Not Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke or Sakura. Nobody."

"Cross my heart and hope to die. But now you're worrying me. Why so secretive?"

My voice went to that hardly more than a whisper. "Remember Orochimaru?"

"Pedo White Freak? What about him?" she growled

"I think... I think he's back. No. I'm sure he is. You know the woman with the................ Oh shit." i realized.

"What?" she asked right away.

"I think i know what he's planning. He's going to........." i told her what i thought and she paled.

"Oh Christ. You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Make sure you keep an eye on him Yuuki. We can't let him be alone with anyone. Especially the Kages. You're probably the only one who can handle him. I suggest that you go now and see where he is."

"You're right. I'll see you later." i ran around the corner.

"Hey Iruka!" i waved.

"Hey hey! Why are you in such a rush? Laid back Yuuki?"

"No crap today Iruka. Have you seen the female nonja from the village hidden in the sound who came in with the Kazekage the other day?"

"Ahh, i think she went to help with the exams. She's got one of the scrolls. She offered to help with team Kakashi. So she got given the- hey where're you going? Yuuki?"

"Being an examiner!" i yelled back over my shoulder, already running where they were supposed to be.

"I had better not be late. He had better not touch any of them!" i snarled.

"Hey! You're not allowed in urgh!" i punched the ninja in the back, in a nerve, paralyzing him for a while.

"Sorry. Gotta get in there." i apologized before poofing off in a cloud of smoke.

"Where is that bastard?" i muttered ten minutes later. This is where team kakashi was meant to meet, so where were they? I snarled in frustration and then went quiet. I thought i heard a scream.

A few seconds later, another one. I recognized the voice. "Sakura!" i ran in the direction. Before, i could only hear her scream. Now, i heard what she was screaming. Sasukes name. I ran faster and got there in time to see Orochimaru biting Sasuke on the neck.