Chapter 1

~Thing's to know~

(Y/N): Your Name

(M/N): Mom's name

(D/N): Dad's name

(P/N): Pet's name

(N/N): Nick name

A/N: More will be added as the story progresses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

I walk out of my house in Chicago. I turn around and see my best friend Kate running towards me. I told her that I was moving today. She know's that I'm a miraculous holder. She's the only one to know this. She keeps running towards me and hugs me almost tackling me to the ground.

"Don't forget about me ok, (N/N)?"

"Ok. I'll always remember you Kate," I felt water on my shoulder. Kate was crying. I hug her tighter, "Hey... it's ok... I'll video call you once I get there. Deal?"

"Ok. See you soon, (N/N)." I pull away from our hug and get into my car and wave bye to Kate. As the car move's away, I watch as our old house and Kate slowly disappear from my view. I sigh and look at my wing bracelet. 'I can't wait to have a fresh start. A new school means new friends!! But I'll still miss my old school and friends...'

~Time skip to when they arrive at their new house in Paris brought to you by the love square~

I get out of the taxi and run inside the three story house. I see walk around the first floor and find a dinning room, living room, kitchen, two half bathroom's, one full bathroom, and two guest bedroom's. On the second floor there was two full bathroom's, my parents room, my room and a empty room that my dad said would be my recording room. I also have a YouTube channel where I sing and do vlogs about my life. I have about 43,643 subs. I go up to the third floor and see a gaming area.

"Whoa!!"

"(Y/N)!! Come down and help unpack please!!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. I run downstairs and help my dad move in the boxes. Then help my mom unpack everything and put things in the right places. I walk to a box that's marked '(N/N)'s room' I open the box and see picture's of me and Kate, my vloging camera, my other camera Kate gave me, and so much more. I unpack the last box and grab the camera Kate gave me.

"Mom! I'm gonna go and explore Paris for a bit!"

"Ok sweetie! Be safe and be back by dinner tonight!"

"Ok!" I walk out of the house with my camera around my neck. I walk down the street and see a bakery. I walk in and see a girl with beautiful blue bell eye's and dark blue hair.

"Hello," The girl chirped, "What's you're name? I'm Marinette or you can call me Mari!" (Sorry if I spelled it wrong. Please tell me)

"Hi Mari! I'm (Y/N). I just moved here from Chicago! So I'm kinda new around here. Heh." I smile shyly at her.

"Oh! Well it's nice to meet you (Y/N)! What are you doing?"

"I'm looking around the area and taking picture's of the sights. I just came to see the bakery. It's nice in here."

"Thanks. Do you want me to show you around Paris?"

"Sure. That would be nice. Thanks Mari." I smiled.

"No problem! Let me just go tell my parents I'm going out." Mari leaves for a bit then walks backas we leave. She tell's me that there or two superheroes named Ladybug and Chat Noir. 'Sophie was right! There are more miraculous holder's here!!'

"Have you meet them, Mari?"

"I've meet them. Chat Noir is a really big flirt to Ladybug." I giggled a bit.

"Heh. You sound like you don't like him?" I asked.

"I mean I don't hate him. He can be sweet so yeah."

"Ok."

A/N: Hello my little Cadets! I hope you all liked chapter one of Chat Noir/Adrien X Miraculous Reader! I love Miraculous Ladybug! Till next time Liz out!!

Word count: 681