Chapter 2

~Thing's to know~

(Y/N): Your Name

(M/N): Mom's name

(D/N): Dad's name

(P/N): Pet's name

(N/N): Nick name

A/N: More will be added as the story progresses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

"And finally the Eiffel Tower."

"Whoa..." Mari has been showing me around Paris as I take pictures. I grabed my camera and take a picture of the Eiffel Tower. When I hear a girl yells.

"Mari!!" A girl with glasses, jean pants, and a red shirt running towards us waving her hands.

"Hey Alya! Alya this is (Y/N)! (Y/N) meet Alya my best friend!" Mari chirped. I smiled and held out my hand for her to shake.

"Hi Alya! Nice to meet you!" She smiles and shakes my hand.

"Nice to meet you too, (Y/N)."

"So what now?" I ask Mari.

"Hm? How about we all he-" Mari was cut off by screaming. We all turn around and see an akumatized girl with a parasol. Alya, and Mari run in different directions as I run into a alley as Sophie flys out of my camera bag.

"I can't do this Sophie!"

"Yes you can, (Y/N)! You can do this. Just believe."

"Ok," I nod "Sophie! Let fly!"
(Miraculous is the picture on top) I put my arm up that has my bracelet on it. Sophie gets into my miraculous as my outfit turns red, orange, and gold. With a mask covering my face. (It's like both Chat Noir and Ladybug's transformation's put together)

"Let's do this!" I fly up and land on a roof. I start running when I see Ladybug and Chat Noir slipping on ice and dodging cars. I look up and see the akumatized person. 'The akuma must be in that parasol she has.' (You know what an akuma is from Sophie and more things. Sorry I wanted to change it up a bit from the original show.)

"Hey! Snow queen! What's wrong?" I asked with a smirk. She turns around to face me along with Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"My name is Stormy Weather! Who are you!?!"

"Oh me? I'm Phe. Nice to meet you Stormy Weather... but the forecast has a slight change."

"How so?"

"Heh... Like this." I hold out my hand as a fire ball appears. I smile to myself and throw it at Stormy Weather. She dodges it. I throw more but she doges them all. 'She's good.'

"Come on you two! I need help! I can't fight this by myself!" I look down at Ladybug, and Chat Noir.

"Right!" They both yell. I take off flying to the top of a building with a build bored on it. Stormy Weather follows me as do Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"What now Stormy?"

"Grr," She smirks and holds her parasol up, "looks like the weather calls for hail!!" Hail starts to fall as I try not to get hit. While I try to figure how to stop the hail Ladybug yells 'Lucy Charm!!' I look over and see she has a cloth in her hand.

"How is that helpful!?!?" I yell. Chat Noir yells 'Cataclysm!!' then runs behind the billboard. As he makes contact with the metal it starts to rust. The builbored starts to fall towards Stormy Weather as she blasts a hole through it and flys up. Ladybug uses her yo-yo and grabs her foot as she runs to a vent the realises air making her go up and Stormy Weather go down. I jump and grab her parasol as it gets hit out of her hands. I break it in two as a butterfly flys out.

"Butterflies?"

"No more evil doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilies," Ladybug catches the akuma in her yo-yo and then sets it free "Bye bye little butterfly"

"Well it's was lovely meeting you two. Now I must be going." I say and I walk to the egde of the building.

"Wait! Who are you?" I turn around and fine Ladybug with Chat Noir next to her.

"My name? That's a secret. Just call me Phe. Short for Phoenix. Nice meeting you Ladybug and Chat Noir." Before another word was said I jump off the building and fly into an alley and de-transform.

"Here Sophie." I hand Sophie a cookie.

"Thanks. You did wonderful (Y/N)!" I smiled.

"Thanks Sophie. Let's head home."

~Time skip home~

Once I get home I walk to my room and lay down on my bed. I grab me phone and text Kate. I video call her and explain what happened.

A/N: Hello my little Cadets! I hooe you had a wonderful day today! I wish I could just talk to you all for ever. But I can't so for now it's goodbye. Till next time Liz out!!

Word count: 806