Chapter 4

~Thing's to know~

(Y/N): Your Name

(M/N): Mom's name

(D/N): Dad's name

(N/N): Nick name

A/N: More will be added as the story progresses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

A few days have passed since I first arrived to this school. Yet I haven't ran into the most infamous person in this school. Chloe. Everyone says such bad things about her. But I bet she's just misunderstood and is very kind. 'I wonder what makes people think that about her?' I shrugged to myself and I find myself quicken my pace to reach my room. I place my stuff down at my desk and flop on my bed.

"Thank you weekend!" I cheered. Finally it was Friday. I get up once more and walk downstairs and see a note on the counter. I pick up the pastel pink stickynote and read aloud.

"Foods in the fridge. Dad and I will be working late. Don't wait for us. Go out and explore Paris!

~Love Mom & Dad"

"Great. Looks like I'm free for today." I huffed. 'I wonder if Mari and Alya are free?' I pulled out my phone and called Alya and Mari.

"*RING*...*RING*... Hello?" Only Alya picked up.

"Hey Alya! It's (N/N)!"

"Hey (N/N)! What's up?"

"My parent's are gone for the whole day. Wanna hangout?"

"Girl I wish I could but did you forget that we have to be at the race today?"

"The race?"

"Yeah! The one between Kim and Alix! Did you forget?"

"Oh! It slipped my mind! I'm sorry!"

"Wow! You and Mari are so forgetful. Just hurry over. I called Mari already. It's about to start soon so get moving girl!"

"Ah! I will! I'll be there asap! Bye Alya!"

"Bye girl!" After we hung up I ran upstairs and slipped on my shoes. While grabbing my camera and the camera bag.

"Sophie! Let's get going!"

"But (N/N) you won't get there in time!

"I won't. But that doesn't mean that Phe can't. Sophie! Let's fly!" Once finished transforming I fly out of my window. Once I get there I land on the top of the stairs and de-transform.

"See Sophie. We got here just in time." Sophie nods and flys into my camera bag. I quickly run down the stairs and instantly spot Alya and Mari.

"Hey guys!" I smiled and jogged up to them.

"Hey (N/N)!" They both say.

"Good to see you made it in time." Alya chuckled.

"Yeah. We thought you wouldn't make it." Mari adds.

"Wow... You all have so little faith in me!" We all smiled and laughed.

"So where's Alix?" I asked looking around as my eyesland on Adrien and a girl next to him wearing white pants, and a yellow sweater.

"Who's that?" I asked them while pointing at the girl. They both turned around and Alya responded.

"That's Chloe."

"So that's Chloe. Hm.. she looks nice." I mumbled.

"She isn't. She's so rude!" Mari exclaims.

"Yeah. Don't waste your time talking to her." Alya adds.

"You guys are the rude ones." I reply. "Have you guys tried even talking to her? And actually tried to know her?"

"No cause she's mean."

"We'll see." I respond while walking away.

"Where are you going?" Alya asked.

"To speak to Chloe."

"But the race is about to start!" Mari exclaims while holding her banner from one side while Nino holds the other.

"Then I'll talk to her after the race." I walked over to Adrien and waved.

"Hey Adrien." I smiled.

"Hey (N/N)." I stood next to Adrien and watched the race. When Alix handed something to Alya. Then from Alya it went to Mari.

"But wait I have to-!" Mari began.

"Ready! Set! Go!" And then they ran. I glanced over at Mari as she loses grip on what looks like a pocketwatch.

"Ah!" Mari screams and drops the watch. Adrien's quick reflexes kick in as he catches the watch quickly.

A/N: Hello my little Cadets! I'm so sorry that this chapter took so long to come out!! I've just been busy with work, school, and the farm. I'm SO sorry. I've been trying to update for a few months now... but writers block is hard and with my busy schedual. I hope you guys understand. I'll either make this a two part chapter or I'll keep editing then re-upload this chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Word count: 741