Chapter 3

~Thing's to know~

(Y/N): Your Name

(M/N): Mom's name

(D/N): Dad's name

(N/N): Nick name

A/N: More will be added as the story progresses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

"Wait! You actually got to transform!?!?!" I pull the phone away from my ear because of Kate's scream.

"Yeah. I did. Now can you please be quiet? It's getting late over here and I have school Monday. Which is tomorrow."

"Right! Sorry (N/N)! Well I'll leave you alone now. Just next time send me a picture of yourself in your form. And tell Sophie I say hi!"

"Will do Kate. Talk soon. Bye." I hang up and set my phone down on my dresser and put it to charge. 'New school. New house. New friends. New start.' I lay back down on my bed a soon drift of to sleep.

~Time skip to morning brought to you by LadyNoir~

"Buzz... buzz... buzz... bu-" I turn off my alarm and look at the time.

"6:00am!?!? Why so early? Ugh..." I force myself out of bed and walk to my closet. 'I wonder if Marinette and Alya will be at the school I'm going to?' I change into an light blue blouses, jeans, along with my brown boots and matching brown jacket. Along with my matching purse. (Pic above. I stink at describing outfits)

I put my hair into a high ponytail and walk out of my room doing my morning routine. After I ate and was ready to go it was 6:56am. I leave a note for my parents saying that I left for school and put it on our fridge. I grab my camera that's on the counter, my backpack and walk out.

Lucky for me the school was only four blocks away. So it didn't take long before I arrived. I walk up to the school and instantly spot Marinette and Alya walking up the steps. I quicken my pace and walked next to them.

"Hey Alya! Hey Mari! I didn't know you guys went here." I say while waving.

"(N/N)! You go here too?" Alya asked.

"Mhm! It's my first day."

"Ah! Well... we'll show you around if you'd like!" Mari offered. Which I gladly excepted.

"Yes please! Any excuse to hang out with you all is amazing to me!"

"Alright! Can we see your schedual?" I nodded handing over my schedule over to the two.

"You have the same classes as us!" Alya chuckled.

"Really?!?"

"Yeah! Come on. Let's head to class." Mari exlaimed while walking to the opposite side of me and locks arms with me as Alya does the same. We walked to class and Alya and Mari sat down while I walked up to the teacher.

"Excuse me?" I say loid enough for her to here.

"Yes? Oh! Hello. You must be our new transfer student." She said.

"Yes. I am."

"Alright. I'm Ms. Bustier. Will you stand next to my desk please." She motioned to the side if her desk. I nodded and stood next to her desk looking at the glass. After a few minutes the bell rang and class begins.

"Alright class. Settle down. We have a new student." She says while gesturing towards me. "Will you introduce yourself?"

"Mhm! Hello everyone! I'm (Y/N) (M/N) (N/N)! I just moved here from Illinois, Chicago. And I like photography, animation, drawing, dancing and singing. Its a pleasure to meet you all." I smiled.

"Alright. You can sit next to Adrien. Since Nino isn't here today." She pointed to a empty seat next to a boy with blonde locks and beautiful emerald green eyes sitting infront of Alya. I walk over and sit down in my seat.

"Hi! I'm Adrien!" Adrien said holding out his hand. I take a hold of his hand and shake it.

"Hello Adrien! I'm (Y/N). But my friends calls me (N/N)!" I chirped.

"So (N/N)... Where is Illinois, Chicago located?" He asked curiously.

"It's in America." I shrugged.

"Cool!! What's it like in Chicago?"

"It's very nice. But the winters are extremely cold. But I'm use to it. And the summer is very pretty all the flowers bloom and it gives it this beautiful glow. I personally like going downtown. Especially when Christmas comes around. It's so pretty!" I exlaimed.

"Wow. You must really miss Chicago."

"Yeah... I do..." I frowned remembering the day I left, "But I'm glad I moved here. It's so nice here." I slightly smiled.

"I'm glad you like it. Maybe I can show you around?" He offered.

"Sure." 'Even though Mari already did'

A/N: Hello my little Cadets!! I hope you like this chapter, even though its terrible, because I'm still having trouble writing this update. I'm sorry for late updates. I'm just busy. I have to get registered in to my new school. And that's a long process for me because I went to a high ranked school and now I'm going to a lower ranked school so they are trying to figure out my schedule because mostly all my classes they don't have.

Word count- 851