Chapter 3

The lilac locks's eyes fluttered open as she tilted her head to one side on the pillow. Her right hand lifted from her side to come to rest on her stomach. She was so tired and everything seemed to be a strange sort of dream.There was a few friends of hers, enjoys themselves as they having a sake. It's some sort of high school reunion or something. A few moment later, her vision became blurry right after she took another sake. When she having her sake, it felt different like if she never taste it before. Then, she took another and another, until she have enough. But what she didn't know that there's a person, a male with a sliver hair was secretly smiling at her. She properly image things or delusional. She had not a moment to think about it before she found herself falling down what seemed to be a very deep well.

As the lilac locks didn't recall that moment the next time she woke up. Her mind was still shrouded in a haze and she found herself covered with a blanket. Without knowing her surroundings, she realized that she was in the bedroom. She said to herself, which she could swear that she was in the car, sleeping. But not in someone's bedroom. As she get up off the bed, she saw a picture frame on the wall. There seem to be someone picture, a family picture to be precisely.

Once the lilac locks a bit surprised when her eyes laid on a young boy smiled. And then, she said, 'cute' at that picture randomly. What the biggest surprises was she knows that person was. Just before she could do any further by taking a breath, someone how already knocked the door.

"Hey, are you awake yet?" said the male voice behind the door, none other than her husband-to-be.

"Y-Yes!" the lilac locks replied.

"Good. Dinner is ready." said the spiky brunette.

__________________________________________________________

The lilac locks still thinking about that sleep situation. How could she end up on the bed?As she thought, he must be carrying her away here. There's no doubt.She's gone blushing just thinking about it. It's better that she not asking him about carrying her. At the dinner table, there's was a fried shrimp rice with a salad on the side and also a miso soup.

"You made all of this?" the lilac locks looked impressed when she told about his home cook meal.

"Nothing special." said the spiky brunette as they sat across from one another at a dinner table. Then, they started eating dinner.

They both eating their meal in complete silence at the table. She already get used to of this silent characters of his. In fact, she used to be silent personas well. A few moment, the lilac locks almost finished her meal. The spiky brunette also had finished his. Then, he brought his plates to the sink as he started scrubbing them with a sponge.

"Said, Kai. How about I do the dishes." said the lilac locks. "I would feel bad about let you prepared dinner and do the dishes as well."

"Alright, I'll take a bath then." said the spiky brunette as he took off an apron. Once he left the kitchen, the lilac locks was gasps and bursts out of small laughing. Maybe because he wearing his half black apron the all time. She noticed that earlier and couldn't bear to tell him.

"He looks so cute in his apron... Well, he's seems more handsome than before... W-Wait? W-What am I saying?" her heart lurched wildly. The lilac locks felt herself blushing furiously when she's thinking about him. Then,she went to the sink and started doing the dishes.

Suddenly, something crossed on her mind. Before she having dinner, she had saw one of the spiky brunette's small family portal at his bedroom earlier. The surprises was not ending there just yet. There's was another photo behind the small frame and it's was a photo of her in her school uniform, smiling. Since then until now she still was wondering why he's secretly had a photo of her.  

__________________________________________________________

Sorry to took so long for the next story... 

I still looking for the next scene of the story line... 

So, enjoy... =}