Chapter 1: Where's Crash and Eddie?

I am horrible at titles so forgive me for the horrible titles.
Third Person POV
Crash and Eddie were just adventuring when they stumbled upon a cave. Being their idiotic selves went into the cave. It was dark so they didn't see the hole that was in the middle of the cave. They fell and they started screaming. While they were screaming, the hole split into two parts. They started to argue and instead of going left (the way they finally agreed to go) they went right instead. When they realized that they went to the other way, they, once again, started screaming and held on to each other.

They finally landed on the ground, almost like the Dino world but a bit different, and their heads hit a rock pretty hard so they passed out.

Once they did, a shadow loomed over them, took them by their tails and dragged them to some place that the readers aren't allowed to know about yet.

*Meanwhile, at Up there'*
Third Person POV

Ellie was looking frantically for her brothers, Crash and Eddie. It was almost time for dinner and they haven't come back from adventuring.

They've been gone since this afternoon! Where are they! Ellie thought while panicking. Then she remembered something, "Diego!" She immediately left to go find said person. "Hey Diego, can you track my brothers' scent for me, they went missing?"

"Sure thing Ellie."

"MANNY COME HERE!!! AND BRING PEACHES AND SID!!!!!" Ellie's yelled causing Diego to flinch back.

Manny eventually came with Peaches in his trunk and Sid walking next to him.

"Ellie, what's the problem?!" Manny said somewhat frantically.

"We need to find my brothers, they've gone missing." Ellie explained.

Manny nodded understanding but somewhat hesitant, "Let's go find them."

Diego tracked Crash and Eddie's scent to the same cave Crash and Eddie found earlier. When they entered it, they also didn't see the hole and fell right into it but when left instead of right.

When the hit the ground, they looked around and saw that the were in the Dino world.

Diego sniffed around and didn't get a trace of either of the brothers' scent. "I can't smell them?!" Diego said alarmed. One question ran through everyone's mind, Where's Crash and Eddie?

Anyways guys, hoped you enjoyed that. This is taking place after Dawn of the Dinosaurs but before Continental Drift. Sorry for the short chapter, I promise you that the chapter will be longer, but this chapter is pretty much an intro.

Also, what kind of voice do you guys want the OC's voice to sound like. For example, I was think of her voice sounding kinda deep and seductive. If you have seen anyone play Yandere Simulator or played it yourself, it sound like Yandere-Chan's voice.

I may change the way her voice sounds like, but I'm not sure, please comment if you have an idea or like my idea for her voice.