The NARWHAL

Please tell me if you see a grammar mistake, thank you.

Third Person POV

Last Chapter

Alice laughed, "I wanna meet her too. Hey, have you found a special someone?"

Suddenly, Buck faced turned serious...

Now

"Maybe I have, maybe I haven't. Maybe you'll find out soon. But not now love." Buck said with a smirk on his face (TROLL).

Alice tilted her head to the side, confused with his answer, "Okay then. I hope you tell me soon. I'm not sure if I have an interest with someone yet..."

"Well, if you need any advice, I'm always open." Buck said secretly hoping that Alive is interested with him (it's not a secret to most people, some of the pack probably can't tell, but every fosling knows it and you guys too, it's in the title for goodness sake).

"Yeah, I'll take your word for it someday." Alice said staring off into the distance. "Actually, I have had-"

"Hey, Alice, we should hunt for some food." Rocky unknowingly cut Alice off.

"Ok, just a sec," Alice turned to Buck, "Sorry, I'll tell you later."

"No, it's alright mate, you have plenty of time afterwards." Buck said calmly, but was actually frustrated.

"All right, see you later." Alice said as she left to go hunt with Rocky.

Timeskip

Luckily, Alice and Rocky got quite a bit of food so the whole group ate quite happily that night.

Everyone, except Alice, Rocky, and Buck fell asleep.

"Hey Rocky, Buck, you guys could go to sleep, the three of us will share the night shift. Once it is a third of the night, I'll wake up on of you." Alice said.

"Nah love, I am a gentleman. I'll take the first watch." Buck said.

"You sure?" Alice said.

"Yup, plus, I want you to have your beauty rest (I am such a bad flirter XD)." Buck said with a smirk.

"Don't you need beauty rest too?" Alice said while cutely tilting her head (you adorable dense girl).

Buck had a dumbstruck look on his face, but shook it off, "Never mind, just sleep love."

Alice shrugged and went to sleep. The couple didn't notice a smirking wolf watching their whole conversation with amusement glistening in her eyes.

The Next Day

Like they said, Alice, Rocky, and Buck shared the night shift and all got an equal amount of rest.

They woke up the rest of the gang, said their farewells and thanks to Einhorn, and went off again.

Alice and Buck were in the back of the group taking  while Rocky was leading them.

"So what were you going to say last night?" Buck asked.

"Oh yeah, I was going to say that-"

"Ok everybody, we have arrived to our next stop!" Rocky yelled, cutting off Alice once again.

Buck looked okay on the outside, but in the inside he was actually very agitated (kind of funny how the person that ships them the most is kind of prolonging them telling their feelings towards each other).

The pack was confused seeing as they were standing in front of a large body of water.

"Ok Rocky, now where's Aoi?" Alice said running up to Rocky.

"She should be here at any moment now."

Just as Rocky said that, a rather large, but adorable narwhal came up to the surface.

Looks like pic above

"Hello Rocky, Alice, Buck. Who are your friends? Why do they look so weird? Do you need me and the others to carry you guys across  the ocean?" The childish narwhal asked with an innocent voice.

"Aqua, breath. And one question at a time. Our friends are from "up there," they look weird because they are from the ice age, and yes, we need you and the others to carry us to the other side." Rocky said sighing, knowing how the narwhal is.

The narwhal made some noises and suddenly, other narwhals of different sizes and colors popped out of the ocean.

"Come on guys, get on top of the narwhals heads." Alice said snapping the pack out of their shock.

They slowly stepped onto their heads. In Manny's trunk, little Peaches started to wake up and see the narwhals (I totally forgot about her).  She started wiggling around so Manny put her down as she started playing on top of the narwhal's head and horn.

Back to Alice, Rocky, Buck and Aqua (Alice, Buck and Rocky are riding on top of Aqua's head). "So Aqua, how's your part of the realm doing?" Rocky said doing her daily duties.

"They are doing pretty nice, but I heard the water nymphs gossiping about your friends. I think they might visit us while we are traveling." Aqua said right before some water nymphs popped out and started going towards the mammals.

They look like pic above, but they have different hair lengths/colors and different colored dresses

Peaches saw one of them and the nymph started playing with peaches (they are moving as the narwhals are moving by the way).

Soon, the night fell upon them, so all of them, even Alice, Rocky, and Buck decided to rest since they have have a long and rough journey ahead of them, even though they are still in the fos realm.

GUYS!!!! I thought of a ship name for Buck and Alice (I didn't I put their names in a ship name generator and I got this name) and their ship name is... *drumrolls*

Alicck (it's like whisk but with an Al- at the beginning, at least that's how my friend and I pronounced it).

Also, I'm so sorry if I butchered writing the accents, please don't get offended and just correct me.

Hope you guys like the ship name and like the pretty long chapter that I wrote. BYE!!!