What is this Place?

.... I hate my titles.

Third Person POV

The next morning, they immediately started heading towards the direction they were heading. Just like Buck said, within 30 minutes or so, Diego got a faint sent of Crash and Eddie. In the next 10 minutes, they started seeing small light balls following them. Suddenly, the balls of light surrounded them and it restricted their vision.

Then they heard a loud whistle and a roar. The balls of light immediately retracted from them and made way for a weasel and wolf. No one realized that when Buck saw the weasel, his eyes softened, no one except the wolf who had a smirk on her face. The weasel and wolf went towards the group. 

"Buck, what are you doing 'ere? And what are mammals doing 'ere?" The weasel said in a British accent (I know what I said in the first chapter, ignore it).  

"Well mate, two of the mammals friends fell here and we came to retrieve 'em." Buck said. 

"Oh, well Rocky and I will help." The weasle said pointing to the wolf then walking to the mammals, "'Ello there, my name's Alice. My wolf friend 'ere is Rocky. Now are you telling us that the weird smell around this area are your friends?" 

"Yeah, my name's Ellie, this is Manny, Peaches, Diego, and Sid." Ellie said pointing to her pack. 

"Yup, now we know who took your friends. He's a pretty good friend of our, but he has a habit of capturing people who's new. He may be treating them nicely or about to feed them to his pets for annoying him." Rocky said bluntly. 

"Yeah, I wonder why he takes the new people in our territory though." Alice said with curiosity.

"Probably to have attention from you." Rocky mumbled. Only Buck heard this and he was filled with anger and jealousy. 

"Anyways, let's go and go to Einhorn, his place probably the closest place we can go before the darklings get to roam." Alice said seriously. 

"The darklings?!" The pack said. 

"Buck, would you." Rocky said not wanting to explain while Alice rolled her eyes at her, but nodded to Buck. 

Buck nodded back, "Basically, this world is the Mystic World. It's filled with all the mystic creatures like dragons, unicorns and such. But it's divided into two parts. At daytime, the foslings (fos means light in Greek) get to roam everywhere, even in the dark realm. The darklings get to do the same, but in the night. The only way a person of the opposite kind go into the other's territory in the different times are when you have a royal with you. Luckily, both Alice and Rocky are royals. Alice is in charge of the fire and air foslings and Rocky is in charge of the earth and water foslings. The people that the royals put in charge of a section can understand all it's section's languages. But only the royals can understand all the languages."

"So how do we know who are the foslings and who are the darklings?" Diego asked.

"Well, the darklings have a more grey-ish and/or black-ish color. The foslings are more colorful." Alice explained.

"Oh, I forgot, anyone can attack anyone at their appropriate times if they are outside in the open. If they are in their homes, you can't attack them." Buck added.

"Come on guys, let's chat later, it's getting dark and we need to get to Einhorn's place." Rocky said.

"Rocky's right, let's get going. I'll answer any questions when we get to Einhorn's house." Alice said while looking at the sun.

They walked until they came across a cave and inside was a unicorn (pic in the bottom). 

"Hey Einhorn, how's your part of the realm doing?" Rocky asked

Einhorn said, "They are doing nicely, I haven't heard of any trouble except of your guests over there," but to the pack and Buck, it was just neighs.

"That's good. Anyways, my guests came from 'up there' and they are looking for their friends. We think that Dai may have taken them."

"Ah, Dai is up to his mischief again. Well, you can stay here as long as you want, but knowing Buck, he'll want to leave in the morning." Einhorn said (yes every fosling knows Buck, he visits the place from time to time, and every fosling ships Alice and Buck, if you come up with a ship name for them, please comment it). 

"Yeah, I thank you for letting us stay here." Rocky said being polite.

"No, don't be. I'm honored protect you and your friends." Einhorn said.

Alice got into a conversation with Buck while they were talking. 

Buck sighed, "Why does Dai always have to cause mischief?"

Alice smirked, "You shouldn't be talking, you always seem to attract trouble where ever you go."

Buck laughed, "True true. But I ain't the only one love. Remember when we were little we went on an adventure to the dark realm? You caused trouble with pretty much every single darkling out there!"

Alice laughed along with him, "Hahahaha! Ah~ the good ol' times. By the way, how's Rudy doin'?"

"Ah, that ol' fella' just won't die. He fell off of a cliff, and he was still alive!" Buck said remembering how Momma Dino pushed Rudy off the cliff.     

Alice smiled, "Good ol' Rudy, I wonda if he found a special someone."

Buck shrugged, "If he does, I wanna be the first person to meet her."

Alice laughed, "I wanna meet her too. Hey, have you found a special someone?"

Suddenly, Buck faced turned serious...

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! I'm sorry for doing this, but I wanted to know what scenario you guys wanted to happen. I thought of two:

1) He confesses, then she thinks about it until they have a romantic moment in a cave or something

2) He prolongs his confession and then confesses in a cave or something

Or 

3) You guys have thought of a scenario and comment it and I pick the most popular one

So guys, I hope you have enjoyed it and I am loving this story so far, tell me what you think.