kim taehyung

I've always been a nerd, ever since I started school. Sometimes I try to be cool, but it doesn't really work.

Being cool is not exactly the easiest thing for me. I try pretty hard, but I just screw up near the end anyway. I can't really count how many times I've fucked up, since I've stuffed up a lot.

Being a nerd is kinda shit, considering the stereotypes people make up, and I've got plenty of those. The one who always talks about animes, always carries a book, has like one friend. You know, that stuff. I also have those giant circle glasses, but I classify that as a geek stereotype, but, meh, it still sucks.

I walk down the hallway, going to my locker. My locker's near the end of the hall, so I have to walk a pretty long way.

I finally reach my locker and open it. I grab the textbooks I need for today, including some books to read when I finish work early or something like that.

Then I go to my home room, find my seat and sit down.

I usually walk into class early, so being the nerd I am, I start reading manga.

To be honest, I really want to be cool. But cool kids are not exactly the nice people on earth, and I'm the type of person that tries to be nice to everyone.

Yeah, things are sometimes not meant to be, but I'm stupid, so I try anyway.

"Hey look, it's the nerd of our grade."

I stopped reading to see who's there. It was the cool kids.

I smiled, since I thought he was being nice, but that just made them laugh.

"Stop trying to be cute, you weirdo." One of the girls scoffed.

All of them laugh and decide to sit down in their seats.

I see all of them walk to their seats. Some are big and buff, some are kinda skinny. Especially the girls. Then I see the one, the one that I've looked up to for so long, the one that I've liked for so long.

Jeon Jungkook.