kim taehyung

"That's kind of my secret so shh." I said to him.

"Yup."

"Wanna hang out with us at break?"

"You sure about that?"

"I'll talk to them about it."

I nod.

Ms. Sung walks in with a pile of papers. I know exactly what we're doing today.

"Alright you twats! Guess what time it is... That 's righ, it's pop quiz time!"

Everyone whines. I kinda did, not really though. I sort of like pop quizzes. Sort of.

She handed out each test to us. She then reaches to me.

"Taehyung, I want you to get higher than ninety or else that will be very disappointing."

I roll my eyes. Mrs. Sung, for whatever reason cares so much about what I get on these types of things. Not sure why, but I don't really care, since I'll probably get a hundred anyway.

Ms. Sung finishes handing the sheets out.

"Alright, you may begin."

I start, and surprisingly it's easy as shit. No wonder Ms. Sung said it will be disappointing if I got lower than ninety.

Considering the questions are pretty easy for me, I finished quick. Then I realize I've got less than half and hour left.

I just play with my pencil as I wait.

Ms. Sung passes me and smirks. Then she grabs the sheet and walks of to look at other students.

She didn't say anything so I continue playing with my pencil.

~ ♡ ~

Hey. I'm really sorry for disappearing without any explanations. I had to study for my school exams so I stopped updating. This is my last week in school so I'll try to update more often.