Tell Me A Lie - A Harry Styles Love Story

Chapter 2

Wow, what a lesson, okay so I had a new enemey...Cool. 

'Hey! I'm Hannah, want me to give you the grand tour?' 

Some girl said, she looked very giddy, I like giddy people though, and I could use some company.

'Sure!'

'Let's goooo!'

We were walking to our next lesson, because she had pretty much everything with me but we stopped and oh great..the boy she was talking to was with Harry. She kissed the other boy, I had no idea who he was, but me and Harry just stood awkwardly, I avoided all eye contact with him.

'Faye this is Louis my boy friend'

He smiled

'Hey Faye!'

'Hey Louis!'

'WOWWW YOU'RE AUSTRALIAN'

I saw Harry roll his eyes, what a jerk..

'Haha and you're british! Cool accent'

''Thanks! This is Harry'

'Yeah, we've met, anyway I better be going to next lesson'

'Faye I'll meet you up there' said Hannah

'Alright, nice meeting you Louis'

'YOU TOO YOU COOL AUSTRALIAN KID'

Hahaha, what a weirdo.. anyway I made my way to next lesson, and I noticed Harry was behind me..Great. The halls were empty so it was just me and him. I hope to god he wasn't in the same lesson as me, he was right behind me. I got up the stairs and opened the door, I didn't hold it open for him, I mean why should I?

'Wow you're mature'

I span round to him straight away, I knew it was about me not holding the door open for him. Wow I'm immature?

'Im immature?!'

'No, the wall' He said sarcastically

My temper was getting shorter again, I think he liked getting me angry, he was so calm and I was so angry I wanted to hit him. 

'You're just so rude arent you!'

'How am I rude?'

'Hmm let's think. maybe because you tried to show off infront of your friends when I said excuse me being pollite, or even just then when you were treating me like I was dumb saying the wall?!'

His accent was just so hot..But I needed to carry on being angry

'Maybe because you come across dumb to me'

Wow he had stepped over the line

'IM DUMB?! HARRY I DONE MORE WORK IN THAT SPANISH LESSON IN MY BOOK THAN YOU HAVE DONE OVER THE WHOLE YEAR AND I'VE ONLY BEEN HERE A DAY, I THINK IT'S YOU THATS DUMB!'

'Ooo touched a nerve have I, maybe you should be my spanish tutor then' He said smirking

Was this dude for real?

'Are you for real? Why in the WORLD would I help you with spanish, why would I help you with ANYTHING, WHY AM I EVEN STILL TALKING TO YOU?!'

He was smiling and I just shook my head and walked off.

'Because you like me'

I heard him say, what. the. fuck. I span around

'Because I what?'

'You, you Faye, like moi'

'You're being serious?'

'Yup'

'Harry why the hell would I like you, I'm not like other girls dropping at your feet like you're used too, get real'

'Okay then..whatever'

I turned around to head to lesson again

'You do though!'

I stuck my finger up and carried on walking, I heard him laugh. What the hell just happened, do I like him? No faye, you don't he's a jerk, he looks like a player too, quit it. I was so happy it was Friday though, for some reason I started on a friday, I dont know why.. Oh well but its the weekend!! I got into lesson, Media. And once again..Harry walked in, great.

'You must be Faye?'

'Yep'

Harry pushed the door open, everyone had took their seats..there was only 2 left..Shit..they were next to each other. 

'Well since you LATE comers didn't get here on time, there are only them seats left, hurry up'

Man he was a  grumpy teacher, I sighed and Harry laughed. I walked over to my seat and sat down, Harry followed.

'Guess you're happy sitting next to me and what not!' He whispered

'Over the moon!' I said grinning with my thumb up

He laughed and  we started the lesson, I can't get enough of these british accents!! Especially Harry's...His was hot. FAYE STOP IT. Okay, I guess I was abit happy I sat next to Harry..