Tell Me A Lie - A Harry Styles Love Story

Chapter 15

'So this is actually happening? I'm gonna be at college on my own too?' She said pulling her face

'We've not even got that long left in college!' 

'I know but still...'

'I'm sorry! But atleast you're getting a trip to Australia! Come on we need to book the tickets'

We went onto the website..hmm when should I go..I decided to go in the next 3 days

'3 days?!'

'Yeah?'

'So I've only got 3 days left to spend with you?!'

'I guess' I sighed

It was gonna be pretty weird leaving England to go Australia for 5 months..I wonder how much people would of changed when I get back, I wonder if Harry would get a new girl friend? I didn't really want to see him before I went, it would only break my heart even more. 

08-03-12 till.... 08-08-12 

Woah that looked weird..5 months would be a while...but who cares.

Tickets booked.

That was it, no turning back now. I had to pack loads, 5 months was a long time.

'Let's book mine!' said Hannah

'Okay, when do you want to come?' 

'Ermm, well I've got exams on the first week so I'll come the next for ermm 2 weeks?'

'Yep!'

16-02-12 till... 10-03-12..Tickets booked!

'Wooooo! Hadn't you start packing?' Hannah said

'Uhh..maybe tomorrow and  can we keep this on the low, you know..'

'Of course, but I'm coming airport with you!'

'Sure thing'

I text Cole, I bet he'd be so happy

TO - Cole

Guess what xx

FROM - Cole

What?xx

Sack this I'll just ring him

'Hello?'

'Hey!'

'So what am I  guessing?'

'Well I'll just tell you..'

'Hmm..'

'I'm coming on a 5 month trip to Aussie!'

'YOU WHAT?!?!?! ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS OH MY GOD OH MY GOD'

'YEAH!!!!!! I LEAVE IN 3 DAYS AND I'M BACK FOR 5 MONTHS AND I'M GOING BAYVIEW COLLEGE FOR THE REST OF THE TIME!'

'OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I ACTUALLY CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I AM HEARING OH MY GOD'

'HHAHAHAH I CAN'T WAIT TOO SEE YOU!'

'I CAN'T WAIT TOO SEE YOU OH MY GOD!!!'

'HAHAH WELL I'LL LEAVE YOU TO HAVE YOUR PANICK ATTACK'

'YEAH THANKS FOR THAT!'

'HAHAHA BYEEE'

'BYEEEE!'

Hahaha, so I guess he was abit excited, but so was I! Me and Hannah watched the rest of our films and ended up falling asleep...

HARRYS POV

I still couldn't believe it..I needed to face the facts she was going, and probably never coming back, what I did was un forgivable and I deserve not to be talked to. I didn't mean to hurt her this bad.. I didn't even mean to do it! But I can't do anything about it so I need to live with it. I needed to concentrate on getting better for the x factor, but Faye kept going across my head, singing would clear her away, even though I didn't want to. 

'Let's practice' said Zayn

'Yeah' I quickly agreed

We sang different songs and our voices blended together pretty good, we made a little fire in the back and sang some songs around it, Niall played his guitar and I was pretty relaxed. We all got into bed and I was sharing with Zayn because he liked sleeping in late, which was good because so did I.