The Failed Protector

Hello everyone, welcome to the first chapter to, "Beacons New Protector" with RWBY and Dishonored. With Dishonored 2 coming out soon, I couldn't help myself. This takes place in Season 2 of RWBY and the Totally Chaos ending Corvo, now without any further delay, let's start!

Speaking: "Outsider"

Thoughts: 'Outsider'

Powers: {OUTSIDER}

____________________________________________________________

"I failed......"

"I failed......"

"I failed......"

"I failed....."

That was all Corvo could say, over and over in his head. After everything, all the challenges, every objective, every KILL he had done...all for her...all for.......

Emily Kaldwin, future Empress of the Empire of the Isles, and the daughter of Jessamine Kaldwin, the late Empress. Emily was just a child. A child that he swore on his life he would do anything for. Anything to keep her safe... and she had just died right before his eyes.

The BASTARD! Havelock just jumped off the catwalk with Emily in his arm, both falling from the lighthouse, hitting the ground and dying. Damn him! Damn him to hell!

He fell to his knees at the edge of the catwalk, taking his mask off and feeling the tears roll down his cheeks. He failed. He had just let Emily die right in front of him.

So many emotions were running wild within him. Anger, sadness, but the strongest was guilt. His mind wandered to Jessamine, oh Jessamine. She had also died right in front of him, killed by Daud and his group of assassins. He had fought against them with all he had, but their dark magic was too strong. There he was, held right there in the air as they killed Jessamine and took Emily.

He remembers holding Jessamine as the life left her body, her blood covering his clothes. The person he had been protecting since she was twelve was dying in his hands. With her last breath, she told him one thing: "Save Emily". Save her one and only daughter, keep her safe.

With this new drive, he promised her and himself that no matter what it took, no matter how much blood had to be spilled, he was going to save her! But...at the same time...maybe that was his undoing.

Since his escape from prison, he killed everything in his path until he got Emily back. It didn't matter who had to die, not thinking about how each kill slowly pushed this dying city over the edge. Death was everywhere and with the plague raising chaos, it wasn't long until crime rose.

He did this. He did all of this with his blood lust, killing anyone who had a hand in the death of the Empress. No one was spared.

To make this journey even more chaotic, he met the being that made itself out as a god living outside of reality itself, watching everything from the void. The Outsider.

He came to him in his dream after his escape from prison and gave him his mark, with it came the power of dark magic. He was able to do the impossible, breaking into places that no man could. He had many powers, collecting runes that only made them stronger.

Even with these powers...he couldn't save her........

What is he going to do now with Emily gone? There was no one to be Empress, there was the plague infecting everyone. None of the lower class had a chance of surviving, the nobles keeping them within the quarantined areas.

The nobles will destroy themselves by trying to gain power. With no ruler they will go on to lie, cheat and backstab each other until there is nothing left.