On the run again

AuNotes: HELLO again thx for reading and enjoy

Speaking "Sup"

Thoughts 'Sup'

Powers {SUP}

Me: Sup

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'How the fuck did I get in this situation!' was all Corvo could think. Here he was on the roof edge of a tall building with low void energy for only a {BLINK} or two, an injury arm he could barely move, and this world's law enforcement was on their way. In the distance an airship was only getting closer as time went on, probably after hearing his earlier battle...... He was starting to think he made poor life decisions.

Corvo began to search for an escape route 'Going to have to use a {BLINK} to get off this damn roof first of all and if there is no energy left, I'll have to make a run for it or blend in with the crowds' it was a start anyway. Corvo saw his perfect target in the distance, an empty looking alleyway that he could duck into and continue his escape 'Little out of range tho' so he was going to need a running start to jump towards that way, and free fall for a little.

Easy enough.

But he was going to have be quick about it so Corvo jogged towards the roof center to ready himself before taking off in a full sprint towards the roof edge, and as he ran he could hear the ship was close but he didn't pay it any mind and just focus on the approaching jump ahead 'Well it's all or nothing at this point' and with that Corvo reaches the roof edge and took a mighty leap of faith as the airship could be seen above him.

To the people of Vale anyone close by would have heard the earlier gunshots and explosion that happened on the rooftop, so of course someone called the police to take care of the problem. But it's been a little quiet now for sometime as people see the police airship on scene with some people recording the action on their scrolls before a man could be seen jumping off the roof.

"OH MY GOD!" a shout could be heard among the crowd as a man fell closer towards the ground as a bit of panic began to be felt by most people watching the man fall.

Closer..... and closer did the man approach the ground. Making people turn away so that they would see the man's gruesome death, but for others who continued to watch just as the man was going to smash into the ground he vanished?

'Time to leave' Corvo thought, hiding his mask away heading deeper into the alleyway putting some much needed distance from the law. His arm was still killing him as it would throb with pain every little while causing a bit of concern to Corvo since nothing like this has happened before 'Where's that godly bastard when you need him?!' Reaching the end of the alleyway as it led to some busy street with people going about their day which was perfect making it easier for his purpose of disappearing. So Corvo merged into a crowd and began to think of a place to rest and lay low for a while, maybe an inn of some kind after all he could pay for it now.

He'll figure it out he always does...... Mostly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Later)

'Well that work out' Corvo thought as he lay back in his temporary bed. As it turns out these things are called 'motels' everywhere. And the map on Vale said that small places like these are all around the city at a great deal. Wasn't even difficult to find a small place to hide for some much needed rest to regain his energy after the breakdown of the {BEND-TIME} since the pain has greatly been reduced. So here he lied thinking about his actions today's the ups and downs