1: Trip Switch

🐉
Sage

Trip Switch: an electric switch arranged to interrupt a circuit suddenly and disconnect power from a running machine so that the machine is stopped.

Innocent.
I am innocent.
That's the only way my "friends" would describe me, it's how my family would describe me. My mom Lisa, my dad Hank, my adopted siblings Chloe, and Jack, everyone. Even my best friend, Iris. The only person in this entire world I know I can tolerate and trust. (but you can never be too sure).

But I am anything but 'innocent'.

With my 5'2"small frame, feminine like features, chocolate honey doe eyes that practically screamed 'tell my your problems, you can trust me',(which basically everyone took advantage of). Freckles splayed across my nose and cheekbones accommodated by a natural blush, I was the epitome of trust, vulnerability, innocence and just like what Chloe and Jack say, 'just plain adorableness!'
What makes it even worse is, I'm a guy.

Now I can hardly give two shits about what I look like, as looks never mattered to me.
But that's doesn't mean I don't take advantage of it.
That's something you learn to do if you're me.

To everyone I'm harmless. Father always said 'seeing was believing', I guess I just didn't realize everyone was blind.
Mom always made it a habit to remind me I was a gift brought to them by God. My parents couldn't have children, so in a way I am a gift. But I doubt that.
After failing and failing at having children my parents gave up and decided to adopt. Hence why I have two adopted twins as my siblings, Chloe and Jack. But exactly one year later my mom gave birth to me. I was especially a shock, after years of trying they finally did it.
A beautiful healthy baby boy with black hair, and the most adorable chocolate honey eyes you have ever seen.
I was a miracle.

But I'm not.

Im more like a curse brought to them by the devil. The same one that ruined Adam and Eve. The same one that tempted them with the apple. Except I'm not an apple nor am I Adam and Eve. I'm the snake without a Trip Switch.

"You can easily see the beast far away, but you may have to look a little harder for the snake..."

Trip Switch by Nothing But Thieves

This is a boyxboy themed book so there will be no tolerance for homophobic comments. I will try to update as soon as I can. Feel free to criticize and give your opinions other then that I hope you enjoy this story💜