2: I dont really care

Roland

Sadistic: Deriving pleasure from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others.

"But, you said you loved me." Brooke whispered, her eyes welling in tears, shining in betrayal.

"Did I say that? I don't quite remember." I gave a thoughtful look, furrowing my brows for added affect.

"Yes last night you did, after we..!", Brooke shouted cutting herself short from speaking about exactly what we were up to last night. Making me wince at how loud she was being. Other kids at our school were whispering to each other, staring in our direction.

God did no one ever teach you guys it was rude to stare?

We were standing in front of our school, Pacific  High. Ten minutes before the bell would ring signaling it would be time for first period.
I had just gotten done telling Brooke it was time we had broken up. Usually when I'm with someone I at 'least' last about a week but, Brooke...

God she was annoying...Hott but annoying.

Brooke was a very beautiful girl, blonde, big boobs, curves in all the right places, with the most sexiest hazel eyes you have ever seen practically telling you
'Yeah you wish you could have this!'.

I liked her eyes.

Too bad she couldn't play it off well,
there was something missing in the way they looked, like they weren't meant for me to look at.

But of course that's not why I wanted her. No I wanted what no other boy could have.....
her attention.

Man she had been hard

After days of coaxing and begging I finally got her to go out with me. I took her out on dates told her she was beautiful...

Blah blah blah

But because I'm well......me. Or just seriously impatient, doesn't really matter right now but whatever, and just like I do to all my other 'conquests' I told her I loved her with out meaning it.
And just like how it always does it worked,
we had sex.
Then she got clingy and......I do not do clingy.

Now here we are.

"Pay attention to me!" Brooke yelled at me. She had tears in her eyes, face flushed.

"Yeah about that. Look , I just don't think that we work", I said sympathetically, looking her in the eyes. Oh god. She's giving me the look. Abort, abort mission.

Please don't say it, please don't say it.

"But, you said you loved me," she whispered. Looking up at me with tears flowing from her eyes. Make up going down with it.

"I love you, Roland."

"Look." I sigh running my hand through my blonde hair. "I lied, I thought I did, but I didn't" I said looking into her eyes.

Ok that was not true. I never loved her or even thought I loved her. The only thing I loved was the sex.

" I hate you and I never want to see you again. You! You asshole!" her face vastly contorted from sad to furious. Bringing even more attention to us.

Well that's my que to leave.

"Well it's been great knowing ya! Bye!" I sprinted in the other direction towards the boys bathroom. Which was on the other side of the very long hallways.

"Go fuck yourself Roland Stone!" I heard Brooke shout in the distance behind me.

Now why would I do that when I can fuck every girl here if I wanted to.

Once I reach the bathrooms I go inside.
"Jesus Christ that's the last time I break up with someone at school", I mutter breathing heavily. The bathroom seems to be empty as I look around. But I can faintly hear something in one of the stalls. It sounds like someone's in pain.

Either someone's hella constipated or they are crying. I don't think I want to know either way.

Washing my hands I can hear the stall door open from behind me.

Don't look. Don't look.

I look up to see a very pretty boy. Eyes rimmed red. He ignores me and goes to leave the bathroom. But before he leaves he starts walking towards me. Or so I thought, instead he reached over me to grab a paper towel from the counter. Our eyes meet and like the cocky bastard I am I winked.

Always works on the ladies. This twink should be no different.

But to my surprise the beautiful boy only glared in my direction.

Oook.

He grabs the paper towel and goes back to the exit. It might just be my imagination but I could swear I heard I'm him snort something.

"You wish, bitch." Surprised at what I thought I heard. My eyes go wide still staring at the empty spot where the beauty was. Shocked I go back to looking in the mirror.

Eh. I don't really care.