Bickering(Sad Panlix)

Just a heads up, Peter and Felix are recently divorced and they are still getting over it and learning how to split child rights with Willow. 

There was a knock on the door.

Peter rolled his eyes far enough back that he could get them stuck like that. He clicked off the tv and walked to the apartment door.

When he opened it, he growled at the person on the other side of the door.

"What are you fucking doing at my apartment?" He snarled. Felix narrowed his eyes at his ex-husband. A small squeak surprised Peter as he looked down to follow the sound.

"Papa?" Willow had spoken. She had a Minnie Mouse dress on and a pair of mouse ears on her head that had the name 'Disney World' written in pretty cursive. Peter once again growled and carefully guided his daughter into the apartment as he glared at Felix.

"Why don't you go ahead and scoot off to your room, Willow?" Peter said, not breaking eye contact.

"But papa-" Willow started but Peter growled once again.

"I said go to your room."

Willow sighed but nodded, she turned and rolled her Disney princess suitcase to her room. At the end of the hallway, she turned around and sniffled.

"Plwese stwop fighting." She whimpered. Peter sighed and rested on the door frame with his arms crossed.

"We're not fighting, Willow. We're...bickering," he lied. "Now. Go. To. Your. Room."

Willow wiped away the stray tears that ran down her face and closed the door to her room. Peter sighed and turned his attention back to Felix. He narrowed his eyes at the taller male and scowled.

"I was going to take her there over the summer." he growled. Felix rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry! But we never talked about this." Felix retorted, he crossed his arms over chest and mimicked his ex. Peter rolled his eyes.

"I believe we did, but I guess you weren't listening!" Peter glared. Felix growled.

"Nobody cares, Peter." Felix sassed.

Peter glared at him.

"You know we're not suppose to be fighting, this was suppose to be a renewal for MY reputation." He scolded. Felix's jaw clenched.

"You know this isn't always just about you, it was OUR second chance. It's. Not. Always. About. You." Felix growled. Peter stood still, speechless. Felix sighed on relief that he didn't fight back and turned to leave. "I'll see you next month for my time with Willow."

As he started to walk down the hall, Peter reached out and grabbed his arm.

"Not if I can help it, you're never going to see her again." Peter hissed. Felix scoffed.

"Sure, you take this to court and let them pick. But think about it, are they going to let a 5 year old live with a once killer/child kidnapper or a man who has no police record whatsoever?" Felix  spoke. Peter, once again, was left speechless. Felix smirked to himself as he roughly tugged his arm out of Peter's iron grasp. He shoved his hands in his pockets and pulled his baseball cap down over his forehead. "Chew on that for a while." He said darkly and proceeded his path down the hallway.

As Felix disappeared down the stairwell, Peter slammed the door and slid down the door, sobbing softly.