Free(Panlix rape ft. Glee cast)

Peter strutted into the classroom and confidentiality took a seat in the front row.

Rachel Berry rolled her eyes as did Kurt Hummel and his boyfriend, Blaine Anderson, Quinn Farbray, Artie Abrams, Finn Hudson, Brittany Pierce, Santana Lopez, Mercedes Jones, Tina Cohen-Chang, and Noah Puckerman.

The bell rang and the teenagers went to their seats as their teacher walks in.

"Class!" Mr. Will Schuester called, setting his papers down on the piano. "Today we have a new class member, Peter King."

Peter stood up and waved at the class and then sat back down.

"Peter? Where are you from?" Mr. Schuester asked.

"Oh, um, Arizona." Peter blushed as the attention of the room was now on him.

"And you're a senior?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well it's great to have you in class," Will smiled. Peter smiled and ran his left hand through his hair. "Is that--Peter, are you married?"

Peter's hand flew back to his lap and he awkwardly twisted the band around his finger.

"Yes, sir. We have an apartment on West avenue and we're very... happy." Peter nervously laughed. Teachers always hated it when they found out the boy was married, rattling on and on about how he was too young and how he had a whole life in front of him.

Will smiled.

"Well I'm glad. And does she go to this school?" His teacher asked gently. Peter blushed.

"He does go to this school," Peter smirked, the class gave a small snort as Mr. Schuester flushed a little when he was corrected. "He's the new quarter-back to the football team."

Finn and Pukerman's eyes widened.

"You're married to Felix King?!" They asked surprised. Peter turned around and smiled.

"Yep."

"I thought you two were like, brothers or something." Puckerman said. Peter snorted.

"Oh dear god I hope not." Peter smirked.

The class gave a small laugh as they felt more comfortable around Peter, and Peter felt more safe with them.

~•~•~•~

"Can you believe it?" Kurt asked as the girls from class and Blaine all settled on the floor painting each other's toes. "The new kid is gay and married, what teenager gets married before they're graduated?!"

Mercedes chuckled, "I think it's cute."

Rachel nodded, "Me too. I mean, when I was meeting Finn at his locker, Felix was walking with him and he's super cute."

Tina laughed when Blaine blushed.

"I think Blaine agrees!" She laughed, pointing at Blaine's cherry red face. Kurt pursed his lips.

"Oh do you?"

Blaine shrugged.

"He's pretty cute but not my type. He's really tall and way too skinny, I'm surprised he even survived football tryouts, and he also has that weird scar on his face." Blaine said.

Rachel blushed.

"I think the scar makes he more mysterious and gives bad-boy vibes."

The girls laughed with glee as did the two boys and they continued enjoying their sleepover.

~•~•~•~

Peter returned to his apartment with the groceries he had picked up.

"Felix! I'm home!" He called as he walked through the door.