Chappie 6

Joselle's POV

What is happening to Hannah? What will she tell me? Why shouldn't she just tell it today? "What is it? Why not tell it today? What are you waiting for?" I asked. "Let's wait for our group to be complete." She said. What? I dont get it. "To be complete?" I repeated. "What do you mean?" I continued. "I mean let's wait for the others to come." She said clearly. "Oh." I replied. I just laughed with her.

My hand kind of hurts because of Hannah pulling it. But whatever. I don't care. "So, who was that guy?" I asked. "Oh, him. He's Jeno. He's so cute." Hannah said while smiling. She found the one...I think... "When are you going to meet again?" I asked.

"Hmm...I don't know..." My excitement went out when she said that. "The question is, WILL we meet again?.." She asked with a sad face. Hmm... I didn't know she was in to him. But it looks like it. "Of course! You guys are meant to be." I said with a loud voice. At least I made her smile. "Whoa, that's too much, Jo. We just met few minutes ago." She said. "Why? Dont you want that? I know you do. Stop playing coy with me, Hannah. I know you." I said playfully. "Of course I want to but-" she said but I interrupted her. "Now that's what I was looking for. Nice answer." I said and winked at her.

Suddenly, JC scared us. Nice jumpscare. That's why we call him Slender Megs. Slender because he's like Slender Man. Long arms, tall, but has a face of course. And he really likes to make us jump. Jumpscare if you're wondering what I mean. Megs because his head is big. Like Megamind.

"What's with you guys?" He asked."NOTHING." Hannah said. "BITTER" JC said while rolling his eyes. "Wanna know why?" Hannah asked. "Yes." Replied JC. "Nah, maybe later. Let's wait for the others." Hannah said. "Damn." JC was kind of pissed off. He doesn't want to wait when it comes to stories. (Sigh) Well, he better be.

A/N: Here it is. Chapter 6 everyone ^^ sorry if its pretty short. But Im trying my best. Thanks for reading this. Please like,comment,vote and share. Thanks and enjoy!