Chappie 22

Vanessa's POV

Hazel's mad again. (Sigh) It's a good thing we stopped her from killing Niko. Literally. I thought she was just joking. But no. She's really serious about it.

"What's taking Cross so long?" I complained. "I don't know...maybe he's on his way." Hannah said. Then finally, Cross came. "Im here," he said. "So you're a fortune teller?" I asked. Hannah raised her eyebrow. "What? Why?" she asked. I gave her a you know-look. "Oh, no way." she said. We all just laughed.

"Hey, why does Hazel look...angry?" Cross asked while pointing at Hazel. "She doesn't look like one. She IS." I said. "Ok, then why is she angry?" he asked. "Umm..err...well, she's in a bad mood." I said. "Again?" he asked. I nodded. So many questions. I wonder what he'll ask me now.

"Don't worry, she'll be okay. Her mood will be back to normal." Hannah said. "Yeah I agree. But the question is when?" I asked. "I don't know..."

***********

Since it's our free time, we can talk to Niko. And Hazel must be far from him. "What are we going to talk about, guys?" he asked. "Something very important," Hazel said with a death glare, but Niko wasn't scared. In fact, we were the ones who are scared. "Cool. Go ahead." he said. "I heard you broke something valuable. Am I right?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah. But I only broke 35 of them." Hazel was kind of startled by what she had heard.

"ONLY?! ONLY 35?!?!?! Damn you're cool! Are you nuts?!?!?!?!" Hazel blurted out while standing up. "Nope. Calm down. I didn't break all of them." he said. "You drongo! You just DID!" I shouted.

"Really? Well, Im sorry." he said. Now I realize why Hazel is really pissed off of him. I took a deep breath and tried to keep calm. "Why are you saying sorry to us? Its not our things that you broke." Cross said. Yup. He's right.

"How am I suppose to apologize to a dead person? By going to his grave and say sorry?" Niko asked. "Duh," ME, Hannah and Hazel said in a sarcastic tone. "How am I suppose to find his grave?" he asked. "That'll be your problem," Hazel said.

This is it. The time where Niko will be serious. I hope. "Aren't you going to help me?" he asked. "Nope. Because of you, we are cursed. And we're going to break the curse. You go locate the owner's grave while we hunt ghosts." Hazel explained. "Can we trade?" he asked while smiling.

Seriously? Does he even need to complain? I mean I know even I will complain. But you get my point. "Are you kidding me? Your mission is easier than ours," I said. "Vanessa's right, Niko. Dont complain. You wouldn't have this kind of mission if you didn't break those valuable things." Hannah said.

"Alright, alright," Niko said. Yes! "But how can you hunt ghosts if you dont have any experiences?" he asked.

That made us think. But I know Hazel has something in mind. "You might want to share what you're thinking," I said "Drake texted me few hours ago. He's so interested about the gossip. And I asked him why he was so interested, he said he also hunts ghosts. So that mens he has a ghost-hunting experience." Hazel explained.

"So you're saying Drake is coming with us?" Hannah asked.

"If it's ok with you guys. I respect your decisions." Hazel said

"It's ok with me as long as he has an experience." I said.

"We agree," Hannah and Cross said.

"Cool, now all we need to ask is JC, Joselle and Steve's permission." Hazel said. "And you, do your thing. Seriously." she continued while pointing her badminton racquet at Niko. Niko nodded and our conversation ended.

(Sigh) I hope our plan will be successful...

A/N: Chapter 22 everybody ^^ This is what I've been waiting for. Will Drake join their ghost-hunting team? Dont ask me. I dont know either x3 Let's just wait for the next and following chapters for us to know :)) Please like, comment, voe and share. Thanks and enjoy!