Chappie 49

Steve's POV

"Enough of this thing," I said. "So, what's our move?" That made everyone think. After a minute or two, Hazel raised her hand just like a kindergarten. "Since Im very addicted to Westlife songs, I've been downloading more and more of their songs. And there's one that matches this situation."

We just looked at her. Silence filled the room. To break the silence, Vanessa asked, "What?" Hazel sighed. "To make the long story short, let's sing something to her." "Ohhh..." We all replied. "So, what do you guys think?" Hazel asked. I can see her fingers crossed behind her. I looked at everybody ad signaled them to say yes. "I say let's do it." Joselle winked and we all grinned. "So, what's the title of the song?" JC asked. Hazel looked left to right, at the back then whispered to them the title.

"You know you can just say it out loud," Cross said. "Shhhhh." Hazel said. Seriously, what's wrong with her? "Hey, you know what, I didn't really get you." JC said. Hazel sighed and said, "It's Leaving by Westlife."

"When are we going to sing this to her?" I asked. "Graduation." She simply said. "Ohh, after.." I murmured. "No," she said. We all looked at her confused. "I have a plan." She smirked and we all laughed. "Whatever, Im not in to that plan of yours. But I'll be singing too, of course." JC asked. Hey, it rhymes!

"Don't worry. Since I don't want you guys to be in trouble, I'll do it on my own." She said. Our jaws dropped. "Hazel, is that you?" I asked in disbelief. "First time to hear me say something like that, huh? Don't worry, just trust me." She winked but we're still not convinced. "What exactly are you going to do?" Cross asked.

"Hmm...Should I tell them?..." She murmured. I just looked at her with a Really?-look. She's talking to herself! RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. "Nah. Sorry, Im not going to tell it to anyone. You'll find it out soon. And it's no big deal. I won't get in trouble." She said calmly. "'Since I don't want you guys to get in trouble, I'll do it on my own.' Now what the hell does that suppose to mean?" Vanessa asked. "Don't worry," she insisted. Don't worry, don't worry, don't worry. Yeah, that's all she knows. And when we'll say, what if you'll get hurt or something, she'll just say don't worry.

"I was just exaggerating." She then laughed but we didn't join. When she realized she looked like a dork, she finally stopped and said, "Sorry." "So, the plan is to sing Leaving, right?" She nodded. "Hey, that rhymes." I said and laughed. "What? It didn't even  rhyme." Hazel protested. I mouthed, "Fine."

"Anything else you guys would like to add?" Hazel asked. I know Cross has something in mind so I turned to look at him. "Cross?" With a single call, he started to say, "Hannah has given us too much. Not occasionally. Well, yeah, but sometimes without a reason so we should try and give her something in return. Something memorable. Something really nice. Something that she won't forget."

"And that would be...?" I expected him to continue it but he was still thinking of something. "I GOT IT!" Joselle exclaimed. Joselle told us her idea and we agreed to it. It was pretty awesome and I bet Hannah wouldn't forget it.

Hannah, you may not be hear next year, but you'll be always in our hearts.

A/N: Chapter 49 everyone ^^ One more chapter and the story goes bye-bye :(( But don't worry, I'll be making another one ;) Anyway, please like, comment, vote and share. Thanks and enjoy!