10

"Tracy was buried?" Scott asked as he, Liam and Aira burst through the hospital doors. Scott and Aira had went to the hospital with Lydia but were stopped by Liam who said he needed to talk to Scott urgently and Aira stuck around to see what the problem was.

"In a hole." Liam nodded. "She was buried alive. Crawled out. Then we found another hole.." Liam rambled as the three continued on their way down the hospital's hallway, Aira moving swiftly out of people's way.

"Who was buried in that one?" Aira asked, turning slightly as a doctor passed her.

"I don't  know, but I think we're gonna want to find out." Liam answered as Scott stared him down, extremely curious about this situation. Why were teenagers being buried in the middle of the woods only to wake up and crawl out of the hole and not tell anyone?

They entered the elevator and Aira nodded with a smile at a passing nurse as she stepped into the elevator, Scott pressing Lydia's floor number.

It only took a few seconds for them to reach Lydia's floor and as they stepped out Aira realised she had no idea where she was going so she decided to just follow Scott. She wandered behind Scott and Liam for a few seconds before they met up with everyone else.

"Stiles." Melissa spoke with a sharp tone as she reached the group.

"How bad is it?" Stiles asked, instantly turning to face her.

"Could have been worse." She shrugged, placing her hands on her hips. "Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life." Aira looked at Stiles worriedly. Were they mean to trust Theo now that he had saved Lydia? "Alright, she's about to go into surgery," Melissa spoke, turning to face Liam, Aira and Scott. "So it's gonna be a while."

Aira simply nodded, focusing most of her attention on Stiles who was shifting as he eyed Theo.

"Any other supernatural details that I need to know about?" Melissa asked with a slight sigh, not particularly wanting to get more involved in the mess that was the supernatural. "..Or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?" She asked.

"It was the tail." Kira spoke up.

"Yeah.. Tracy cut her with the tail." Scott spoke slowly as if he was going over the words in his head. He then nodded, confirming his and Kira's statements. "..If that makes a difference?"

"Okay." Melissa nodded and looked at Aira once more as she didn't really know her.

Melissa then walked off leaving Theo, Kira, Stiles, Aira, Scott, Liam and Malia stood in a circle in the center of the waiting room. "You okay?" Aira asked, nodding towards Malia. Scott had explained what happened with Malia when she attempted to fight Tracy.

Malia simply nodded at the question, avoiding eye contact. "But it wasn't just Tracy. There were the others." Malia then added as everyone looked at her. "The guys in the masks," She spoke mostly to Stiles as Scott and Aira shared a doubtful look. It was clear Malia wanted to kill Tracy back at Deaton's and when Tracy turns up dead and Malia says some random guys in masks did it.. it was rather hard to believe.

Scott and Stiles glanced at each other and Aira sighed before heading to join Kira who was pacing back and forth. "Kira. You did the right thing, that tail could've really hurt someone - worse than it did to Lydia." She reassured her cousin.

"I know, I know.. it's just.. I don't know what came over me. I just felt the sudden need to kill her - not even hurt her... kill her, Aira." Kira sighed out and the two cousins took a seat near the end of the waiting room, whispering to each other about what Kira had felt during the attack.