Survive or Die

Ava's POV

"I see what happened."Chief Heathcliff spoke to both me and Kirito."I shall explain it to the other guild members."

"We'd also like to request a leave of absence from the guild for a while."I said.

"The reason?"

We're married.

"We have doubts about the current state of this guild."I responded, lying.

"Understood."

I mentally sighed in relief.

"However, I'm sure you two will be back soon to return to battle."

Bastard.

I feel like he thinks he's better than everyone else.

-----FLOOR 22----

Floor 22 was beautiful and lively.Everything seemed so peaceful and calm.It was perfect area for the both of us.

"Everything looks amazing!"I cheered as I looked out the balcony.We had a view of the lake and forest connecting together with the mountains in the background.The breeze felt fresh and the sun beamed down on me.

"Don't get too close, knowing your luck, you'll fall."Kirito chuckled at my amusement raping his arm around me.

I love this feeling.

It's almost real.

Its paradise.

"We've managed to buy a great house."I sighed happily.

"We're totally broke though."

"Yeah, but I don't regret anything.We can enjoy living peacefully here now."

Silence was all I got.

"Kirito?"

"Hey Ava,"He spoke."Is our relationship limited to just this world?"

"You're pissing me off Kirito,"I huffed making him panic."This place may be virtually but my feelings are very real, I hope you understand that.When we return to the real world, I'll find you and fall in love with you all over again.Okay?"

He gave me a bright smile before answering."Alright, Lieutenant."

"Good General, so when I find you, you can brag to all your friends you have a girlfriend."I winked.

"Yeah, I can."He said leaning in to give me a kiss, I gladly accept and kiss him back.

In the real world...

With him, it'll be better.

-----TIME SKIP-----

I yawn as I wait for Kirito to awaken in our bed.

He looks so cut when he's sleeping.