Chapter 2: Saved

3 years later
GD's POV

We left the studio to go shopping. Our bodyguards waited for us in a black van. The five of us hop in. We're just chilling when I see a young American girl getting beat up by two Korean teens, who clearly can't understand what she's saying.
"Stop," I told the driver.
"But sir..."
"I said STOP!" I cut him off.
The van jerked to a stop as I looked at the child. She screamed "NO" as one of the teens ripped what looked like a shoe lace or something off of her cap... Then I realized it was a PeaceMinusOne hat (hat in pic above). I quickly swung the door open and bolted towards the fight. I heard YoungBae (Taeyang) yell for me to stop, but it was too late. One of the teens swung his fist at me, but I grabbed it and twisted his arm, then kneed him in the groin. He doubled over. His friend came at me and I simply chopped his throat, and he stood there in pain holding his throat. I kicked him in the shin. He fell and got back up, then ran to his still doubled over friend dragging him away. They both ran away. I looked around, a crowd started gathering, so I quickly lifted my hood and mask. Lucky, no one noticed it was me. The girl teared up, grabbing her hat and hugging it.
"Thank you," she said with no emotion, got up, and bowed. She started to walk away, but I grabbed her arm.
"Where are your parents?" I asked. She simply shook her head, and I realized she didn't have any. I put my arm around her shoulders and said,"come with me. You can trust me." She just nodded without looking at me, and I don't think she knows who I am. I guided her to the van, and as soon as I open the door, TOP started cursing and scolding me. I glared at him, shushing him. We decided to skip the store and head back to YG.