Chapter 5: Amazing House

Mia's POV

We pulled into the driveway in the same black van as before. It was getting dark, so I guessed I'd be staying the night. Then I saw the house... No, not house, mansion! His house was HUGE! I couldn't believe I would spend the rest of my teen years in this house! We walk inside and I gasp. It was beautiful! G... Jiyong brought me to my room. He said this was just a guest bedroom, so we'd go shopping for decorations tomorrow. He showed me around, including the kitchen and which rooms were the guys. And then there was the pool... It was probably the best thing in the whole house. The deepest end was 20 ft and has 5 diving boards. I asked if I could swim, and he said after we shop because I don't have a swim suit.

Time skip, after the tour, bedtime

When we got done, Jiyong pulled some cheap sushi from the fridge, earning a laugh from me because he could afford WAY better! After an hour long session, I learned how to use chopsticks. We ate and went upstairs. When we were outside my door, he kissed me on the forehead and said, "Goodnight, daughter." I laughed a little at daughter. "Goodnight appa," I replied, then walked into my room. I laid my old, beat up suitcase on the ground. Then I plopped onto the... MY king sized bed, exhausted from the fight, touring, and emotional stress. Immediately, I fall asleep.

Time skip, morning with Crayon in the background

A loud horn wakes me up. I see Seungri outside my door, holding an air horn. I was furious. I threw my pillow at him and he laughs. "Get up!" He yells,"We have a lot of shopping to do!" He runs down the hall. I got up and followed him. Seungri was slowly opening TOPs door. He saw me and waved me over. We crept into the room, and Seungri put the horn right in his face.

"HOOOOONK"

TOP yells and punches Seungri in the stomach. He doubled over and started laughing. I couldn't help but laugh too, who can't laugh when Panda is? TOP put his pillow on his face. He yelled, "Jiyong and I said NO MORE AIR HORNS!" Seungri stopped  laughing and said, "I'm a rebel," and waked out. TOP took the pillow off his face and saw me. "Oh, hi Mia," he groaned. "Morning. Is GD... Jiyong awake?" TOP nodded. "He gets up at 7, I know, he's crazy." I walked out of the room and ran down stairs. Daesung was in the kitchen making breakfast. I have no clue what it is. While he was coming, he was humming Mama by EXO. Jiyong was in the other room watching TV, Taeyang next to him. Seungri was grabbing something out of the freezer. TOP slowly walked down stairs, obviously still tired and pissed. He stopped in the doorway of the kitchen. Seungri closed the freezer, holding an ice pack against his stomach. He spotted TOP and his eyes widened. I expected TOP to apologize, but he said, "you woke me up," and cracked his knuckles. Poor, scared, little panda dropped his ice pack and ran. TOP stormed after him.