Chapter 11: A Day With Jiyong

A/N- Hello! Idk if this is super important, but I've already written the while story in a notebook a while ago. The problem is that there was drama with a sasaeng fan, but it was really sad and, sorry if this sounds messed up (I was kinda depressed when I wrote it), Jiyong even got raped. This story would've been updated more often if I wrote it right in the first place. But now, everything I have to write from my head. I don't think its too important, but I just felt like telling you guys. Thanks for reading!
(^-^)/

Mia's POV

Appa closed the door and sat down. He sat there thinking a little bit, then wrote something down in his music notebook.
"Don't leave me, my little baby. I know we just met, but my love for you is set," he murmured while tapping his pencil. He hummed a tune, matching the rhythm with the lyrics. Jiyong turned and looked at me, then sat on the couch next to me.
"I feel like someday you'll be an idol, too. So I just wanted to show you how your days will be. This is exactly it. It may be boring to you, but really focus and listen to the emotion in the song. You'll find it entertaining eventually," he smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, leaning me against his chest. I snuggled in closer, wrapping my arms around his waist.
"I never want you to go,
Because I need your warm glow.
Your positive energy,
Pushes the sadness out of me.
I've had trouble being happy for a while,
Until you came with your bright smile.
Don't leave me,
My little baby.
I know we just met,
But my love for you is set.
My little sunshine,
Little fire,
This was fate,
Because we saved each-"

-Time Skip-

I woke up to someone stroking my hair.
"Welcome back Mia-ah," Jiyong cooed. I snuggled closer because I lost my grip when I fell asleep. He was just so warm.
"Hi appa," I whispered.
"We gotta eat lunch. The members texted me that they're in the cafeteria," he continued petting my hair.
"Okay," I grumbled and sat up. My arms and legs were stiff so I stretched. How long was I asleep?
"Say... Appa... How long was I asleep?"
"About three hours,"
"WHAT? I'm so sorry! I hope I didn't stop you from working,"
"Not at all. Actually, you helped me work. For some inspiration on the song. Thank you,"
"Oh okay... Yeah, no problem," I said as he stood up. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder again as we walked to the cafeteria.

"Oppa!" I yelled when I saw TOP walking towards us.
"Hey Mia! Yo Jiyong. I was sent to go get you guys, but I guess you're already on your way!" He said and bounced away. Right before we went through the doors, Jiyong released me, causing me to shudder at lo of warmth. I whined a little and followed in after him. At different tables, I saw 2NE1, Winner, BlackPink, and some groups I don't recognize (probably trainees).
"Mia-ah!" Panda yelled cutely. I smiled and started jogging to him, when all of a sudden I bumped into someone, causing them to spill their food.
"O-oh! Mianhae! Mianhae!" I screeched out when I found out it was the Queen of Kpop, CL. I expected her to be rude about it because she has this badass reputation, but instead she kindly smiled at me.
"Its alright sweet heart. It was an accident. If anything, I'm sorry for not paying attention," she said holding out a hand, offering to pull me of the ground. I smiled sheepishly and grabbed her hand. CL pulled me up in one swift movement while Jiyong and the other members rushed over.
"Mia! Are you okay? Do you feel hurt anywhere? Have any bruises?" Daesung kept rambling with a whiny voice, acting like a worried mother.
"I'm fine," I said calmly and he sighed.
"Let's go- TOP YOU RUDE BAST-" (Panda)
"NO CURSING IN FRONT OF MY BABY!" Daesung said covering my ears protectively.
"Then... TOP you jerk! You didn't even get up! Mia could have been hurt!" Seunghyun just shrugged and continued eating his noodles. We all laughed a little at the scene and continued a normal lunch.