What do you mean kidnapped? Part 1 Miraculous

Marrienett's POV

It was a special day. For normal people getting to school early is no big deal, but after being late almost everyday this year, I was happy when Tikki  woke me up early.  Once I get there I notice Alya and Nino talking about somthing but before I can find out what Adrien joins the group and him and Nino leave. I sneak over planning to surprise her. She must've heard me because she works around surprising me instead! I jump up, landing on my back. Alya starts to laugh.

"Hey! It's not funny!" Still laughing. "And I thought you were my friend." Alya manages to stop at this, kind of.

"Sorry, it's just that you thought you could scare-" She bursts out laughing again. Just then I was saved by the bell, literally. We take our seats as Miss Bustier walks in with three kids: a boy and two girls. I notice that all three are glaring at Chloe. Maybe they know how she acts, the only question being how.

"OK class. Today we have three new students joining us!" She looks at the kids. "Would you like to introduce yourselves?"

The first one to reply has dark brown curly hair and eyes was wearing black sweats and a navy blue sweat jacket that seemed to be a size to large.

"Well, um, wait, no, uh, never mind." She looks like she's about to burst with happiness. Why?

The second girl looks the exact same as the first except shorter and with wavy hair is wearing a light purple T-shirt and a yellow knee length skirt answers for girl 1.

"OK, so we're from another dimension were you guys are a TV show. Got it? Great. Sis?"

As soon as girl 2 finishes girl 1 snaps her fingers and the world goes white.