Star Comes to Earth

Stella's POV

Episode begins on exterior shot of  Mewni.

(Star narrating) Far, far away, in a magical land called Mewni, lived a princess – Star Butterfly.

Cut to interior shot of castle, on a portrait of Star Butterfly, King Butterfly, and Queen Butterfly.

"Soooo proper." I hear complain from my side.

"I know right!" Agrees Star, bouncing in her seat. 

Star: Rail slide!

"THAT LOOKS AWESOME!" Screams everybody except you know who. 

Star Butterfly slides down the staircase rail and breaks a floating crystal decoration. The portrait falls on top of her. She rips through it as she stands up, and the chandelier tilts.

Star: (narrating) Some people have called me reckless and irresponsible just because...

Cut to interior of a cave, where Star fights monsters.

Star: (narrating) ...I fight monsters...

"Dude." That was definitely Kim. I don't even need to look. 

Cut to shot of a unicorn drinking from a creek.

 Star: (narrating) ...and tame wild unicorns.

Star lands on the unicorn's back, and the unicorn rears up.

Star: Yee-haw!

"Woah!" And Alix.

Star rides the unicorn through Mewni, scaring some of the civilians.

Star: (narrating) I like to have fun! 

"Everyone likes to fun!" (Bet you can't guess who said that!)  

(Cont.) And I'm about to have a whole lot more because today is my 14th birthday! And according to tradition, my mom the queen has to bestow upon me our greatest family heirloom: the royal magic wand!

King and Queen Butterfly wait for Star in the throne room. The audience looks to the doors. Just before the guards open them, Star and the unicorn crash through, scaring the audience. As the unicorn crashes through the rear wall, Star jumps off and lands by her parents.

Everyone starts laughing hard enough that few are even rolling the floor *cough cough* Nino and Peter *cough*.

Star: [panting excitedly]

Queen Butterfly: Now, Star, this wand is a big responsibility. If it falls into the hands of evil forces, the universe could be destroyed.

Alya laughs "I don't think she cares!" 

Star: [laughing]

Star takes the wand from Queen Butterfly, and it magically changes from a royal scepter form to a light purple form with white wings.

Star: [gasps] Don't worry, Mom. I can handle it.

Smash cut to Star looking distressed outside Mewni. Behind her, Mewni is on fire and its civilians are screaming in terror. Star slowly shuffles off-screen. At the castle, King and Queen Butterfly and Glossaryck observe through binoculars.