We're Baaack... [Halloween, 2016] (Anti/Dark)

//SIDENOTE: I do not watch Mark anymore and have only recently started watching Jack again. Therefore, I do not know of half as many recent collabs, less references, etc. This was just something I wanted to give you guys as continued support for me and all I've done. It's been so long... I just wanted to say thank you all, and of course, a happy (late) Halloween. Oh, and yes, I managed to get unlimited internet. Who knows what will happen to this account from here on out. . . H̵̨͖̦̰͎̝͔̪̎̏͐͐͂́͢͡͞͝o̧̢̤̞̱̪͇̺̼̔̋̊̌̒͌̈̄͌p̵̡̧̯̫̲̻̰̟̐́͐́͘͘͢͞͞ͅé̥̻̬͎̗́͊̚͠͞ y̶͓͇̭̠̪̙̰͕͌͊̄̌͛̐͗͊̊̉ơ̵̩̝̤̮͚̘̦̒̾̔̎u̺͔̥̜̪͌͊͑̏͒̂͜ͅ ĺ̷̢̰̖͚̻̝͓͙̏͑͛̕͠͡i̡̙͕̻̝̟̭̭͔͆̽̔̾̅͜k̸̡̙̤͇̠̒͌̌̑̈́̈̕͢ḙ̡̨̛̥͉̺̮̞́̊̈́͑̐ i̵͖̣͕̠͋̄̔̂̆͟͞t̴̨͚̬̬͖̺̬͇͐́͋̾̓͊͘̕͝.̸̣̗̰̰͎̔̏̋̓̅͊̈́͒̊͡

Mondays were never particularly known for being days of the good.

Countless people worldwide would even beg to argue that Mondays were actually evil, no-good, awful days that would best be spent laid in bed, and Sean McLoughlin was no exception to this unholy rule.

Even though he worked as a YouTuber, full-time, self-employed (almost), getting up on a Monday morning was just as hard as it was for anyone else--but then again, so was every other day when he spent most of his time awake, thinking sleep was for the weak and a waste of time. That was of course, until he got into bed.

On this rare occasion, this Monday was actually not just an ordinary Monday in Ireland. It was instead a very joyous and hyped night known globally as 'Halloween', the night for evil, monsters, princesses, witches, wolves, vampires, candy--everything of a treat and everything of a fright. There were also tricks to be played, as one would guess, for the night of Halloween suggested nothing less.

Jack, or Sean, had just ended a Skype call with his editor, Robin. For majority of the night, they'd been chatting vastly over the countless reactions of fans and friends from all ends of the world, laughing and even fretting that some people had believed this stunt of Jack's was real.

Robin and he, they both knew it wasn't, however. The copious amounts of editing and work put into the twelve minute video could speak for itself, and the two were tired from their collaborative efforts on the piece known as 'Ş̷̧̮̣̹̝̭̖̈̀̂͒̕a͖̱̪͒̽͒̂̾͟͢͜y̢͉͈̘̖͑̄̆̍͛̏͢͠ G̜͎͎͕̱̙̈̾̆͋̎͢͟ö̸̢̲̭̟̗̐̾̀͂͗̄̅͝͞o̷̢̧͍͉͓̱̙͇̬̍̊̿̎̂͡͠d̨̗͕̱̻̔̂̀̏͗̔̀̈͐͠b̴̢̢͖̤͎̳̖̳͍̑͌̒̆̌͜͡y̵̡̱̥͚͚̬͚̱̒͛͐̄̀͆̍ͅẽ̵̢͚͔͕̮͚̏͂̾̊͘͝', or 'Say Goodbye' for any non-zalgo readers of the piece.

The amount of love and concern for Sean flooded his comments, DMs and all other social medias, and he knew he'd have to post the second video later or this would be his ticket to hell all night.

When it was once more that Robin replayed the video in the Watch2gether room, the green-haired YouTuber began to feel a slight unease as he felt a queasy illness grow inside.

At first, it was only a small pain in the abdomen, but as the video progressed, so did the spreading disease he'd felt inside. It spread all the way through his internal organs, to his heart, pumping the virus around like blood from the heart.

Jack groaned.

His editor became aware of the pale face in the facecam beside his own.

"Woah, dude, are you okay?"

Jack flinched; his eyes flickered upwards and he gazed at the other's face on the screen with a sickly smile. The sicker he felt, the more his eyes became glassy and his face became paler. He wasn't sure why, but it was like his vision was tinting red with a vignette rim around it; possibly from the dizzy, swirly headache that made him want to hurl.